Chapter 9

Boomer laid back on his bed and went through his yearbook again, trying to think of who it could be. He went through the yearbook around six times and he still hasn't figured out who it could've been. He gone through every technique he was taught, going through the people and their labels such as loners, nerds, jealous people, he even thought about some of the popular girls.

Boomer sighed as he pushed back his hair and stared straight forward, the yearbook laid across his stomach and he had his music playing softly. Ed Sheeran played as he racked his brain to look for more things, but he didn't know what to look for. He groaned and flipped over on his stomach and played with the pages of the yearbook.

"Who could it be?" Boomer muttered and put his fingers under his pillow.

He closed his blue eyes, trying to think who it could be. It was rare when he had no idea who it could be. That's what his thing, he always figured out possibles who the unsub is, but this time he had no clue. There's was around one hundred blonde kids, then around seven-five blonde girls, and only ten was unpopular, which left the rest popular. Boomer sighed as grabbed his yearbook.

He opened to a random page and looked over the people. He chewed on his bottom lip flipped through the pages with his other arm. He went to the last pages, which was decided to people who passed away, he sighed as he reread the old names.

Connor Tanner, Jessica Jones, Bubbles Williams, Justin Franta. The same old names, the same old pictures. Only two people was blonde, Bubbles and Justin, but Bubbles was the only girl. He narrowed his eyes towards the blondes and saw how Bubbles looked.

He gulped and tried to figure out why she looked familiar, the girl from the alleyway, he sighed as he closed the book. Boomer stood up and stretched his back and grabbed his phone. Turning off the music he saw it was around nine in the morning, he sighed and walked towards his dresser. Pulling out a pair of black skinny jeans and white t-shirt with a blue flannel. He slipped his clothing on and grabbed his beanie.

Boomer sighed as he blew his hair from his eyes and grabbed his bag. Shoving in his wallet, the yearbook, laptop and his journal. He walked out of his room and wrote a small note that he was leaving for some coffee, and walked out of his house. Boomer slinged his bag over his shoulder and pulled out his phone, grabbing his headphones he plugged them in and played his Imagine Dragons playlist.

Walking inside the dinner he walked back to a booth and pulled one earphone out. He grabbed the menu and looked over, then finally ordering him a large coffee, sweet tea, and waffle plate. He smiled towards the waiter then pulling out his laptop and yearbook, then his journal. Connecting to the wifi, he opened his yearbook and began to look for the kids that lost their lives during that year.

He scrolled through the newspapers, and saw that Connor committed suicide from his homelife getting to bad. Jessica and her brother died in the car crash, with her mother staying home alone. He couldn't find anything about Bubbles, but that Justin and her used to date. He sighed as he drank his coffee and looked at the last two names.

Justin wasn't a good teenager, he was the stereotypical bad boy. Having the reputation of riding his motorcycle to school, defacing city property and stole drugs and cigarettes from the stores. Yet he died from bleach poisoning, which Boomer had no idea how that happened. But the only thing that he found about Bubbles was that she was living with her grandmother and was decent student, but she was an overall good girl.

Boomer pursed his lips and looked back to the yearbook, he grabbed his pen and put X's on Connor and Jessica's names. He grabbed his red marker and put stars around Bubbles and Justin's. He opened his journal and wrote down their names and then began to do some put his laptop up.

He put his things away and shoved his journal in his pocket, leaving the cash on the table he made his way out of the dinner. Boomer sighed and opened the door but felt a warm liquid spilled on his pants, he gasped and looked towards the person in front of him.

Seeing Miyako standing there, with an innocent smile. He checked his pocket and felt his journal was dry, he gave a nervous chuckle before allowing the girl walked past him.

"Woops! I'm sorry, I've been told repeatedly by Buttercup that I'm a klutz." She said as Boomer smiled and waved his hand.

"Nah, it's alright my brother is a klutz also. So this is nothing new," He said as he reached over ad grabbed a paper towel and dabbed at his pants, which was on his right thigh.

Boomer narrowed his eyes at the now white liquid, he glanced towards Miyako who was on her phone. He brought the towel to his nose and smelled bleach, he quickly pulled it away before putting the towel in his bag. Boomer stood up and smiled towards her.

"What are you doing here? I wouldn't think you would be up this early." Boomer said as she giggled and flashed him a smile.

"You know getting some coffee for me and my sisters, then heading to work," She replied as she put her phone in her purse. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Just getting some breakfast and heading out," Boomer said as she glanced towards his brown bag.

"What's in the bag?" She asked as Boomer flashed her a smile.

"Art project," He lied as she raised her eyebrow and tapped her chin.

"Art project?"

"Art project. Yup, that's what in my bag."

"Can I see? Because I love art!"

Boomer chuckled and nodded, he reached inside his bag and pulled out his clipboard and some zodiac signs was on the sheet with an galaxy background. Bubbles looked over and then back towards Boomer before smiling and nodded.

"Well, I gotta go. Heading down the office, I'll see you around." Boomer said as he placed his artwork in his bag and walked away before Bubbles could say anything.

He sighed and glanced back, seeing she was staring at him. He turned around and flipped his hair and pulled out his phone. He called Brick, and made his way towards the station.

"Hello?" Brick's groggy voice answered, then Boomer hard rock music playing. "Butch turn down that blasted music! I'm trying to sleep and talk on the phone at the same time!" Brick yelled.

"Brick," Boomer said as he turned back and saw Bubbles was walking out of the coffee shop and went the opposite way.

"What?"

"I think I found a lead." 

Heyyo Cocos!!!!!!

What we thinks???? Boomer??? Him finding a lead???? The bleach, which is important!!!! Wells tells me your thoughts?!??!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!