•Chapter 5 - Friendly Neighbourhood Phsycopath•

Please keep in mind the characters don't understand or know they are in a fanfiction or believe in paranormal.

Veronica went towards me and grabbed her phone that layed on the table.

She pressed one the time and pressed to the start of the video.

The screen went black and there was a sign that shows 'wait'.

We waited indeed....

The white circle kept hypnotizing us....

Slowly creeping onto our nerves....

...Until the background went static and the words read of a problem.

I grew tense and stiff as shivers crawled down my body.

"That's odd...." Veronica muttered.

She reloaded the page and the video played....

For a second or two....

And it was of Darkiplier.... the few seconds just showed Dark staring at the screen with almost rage.

But after those seconds... the video collapsed and all it read was....

"The user has deleted this video."

I knotted my brows as I stared at the screen.

Annoyed, Veronica switched the TV off and sighed.

She looked at me and smiled, "So... anything else you wish to say?"

I looked at her sadly, "no.... no...." I mumbled as I sat up slowly and took my coat.

"I'll text you when I get home..." I muttered and turned to leave.

"Alright!" She cheered as she let me outside.

When she closed the door my mind was still deep in thought about the video....
So deep in thought that I didn't even realise the sudden feeling of being followed....

I continued walking down the road towards my house until I heard a whistle behind me....

Confused, I turned around and saw 2 boys, maybe a few years older than me.... approaching me....

....with unfriendly smiles on their faces.

One had black hair while the other was a red head - both dressed in black hoodies.

"Hey, babe. Stop when I call ya'" the red-head spoke sarcastically.

My eyes widened and I turned away from them as I rushed down the road.

I sped up until I felt my hand being grabbed.

I spun around and tried to break free from the guy who held my wrist.

I looked at his face that grinned at me as his black-haired friend walked infront of me.

"Phone, purse, money?" This raven asked.

I shook my head slightly panicking.

The guy grinned and I saw the razor sharp knife in his hand, "are you sure?"

I looked back up to his face and shivered.

"I-I umm.... I have a-a phone." I managed to spit out.

The guy grinned and took his other hand out, gesturing for me to pass the phone.

With a shaky hand I reached towards my pocket and took my phone out....

I was on the verge of tears....