Chapter five

[chapter five: childhood crush]

I lit a match and set my grandmothers house on fire. I began to run to a nearby hotel that had someone similar at the counter.
"Hi, mind if I ask you if your name is Brett?"
The man looked at me and smiled. "Yes,yes I am and I know you are Emily"
Brett was my childhood crush, until he broke me by pretending to like me and then dumping me when we both got accepted for prom king and queen.
Brett looked at me again joy on his eyes. "Well wanna go to my hotel room"
I smiled and politely nodded. The elevator was out of order so we had to climb the stairs. We climbed about three or four flights of stairs until we reached door number 123.

Brett's hotel room was bigger than a normal one and had windows where you can see through the inside but you can't from the outside and lots of white furniture with flaming candles dotted around the room. I turned beside me and I saw a smile on his face. I hated it with a passion. I couldn't stand on how he acts like nothing happened when he knows he broke me. That's when I couldn't take it anymore and I took out my knife along with a bag of bricks I found along my way here, I dragged the heavy bag behind me and threw it over his head. I began to lift it up more and more times to squash him flat. He barely looked human,but I didn't care as long as I didn't see that horrible smile spread along his face. I then laughed manically.
"Who's the bloody childhood crush now?"