Chapter four

[chapter four: demons]

Everything fell silent and a cold presence invaded the whole house and tall black figures appeared in the corners. At once they all began to whisper "its all your fault" getting louder and louder each time. My heart couldn't take it anymore, hearing those words felt like a bullet rapidly firing into my chest over and over again. The pain of memories flooded my brain and I fell into a my knees and cried.

All of a sudden, the evil chanting stopped and I slowly started to raise my head. I looked both sides and looked up and saw two devilish beady eyes staring into my soul along with a malicious grin showing hundreds of sharp dirty teeth like needles. Before I could do anything it vanished and the face still kept on flashing right before my eyes even though it wasn't there.

The next day, I didn't want to move from the corner from my room. I was petrified with what happened and my breathing quickend as I went to pick up my knife. I trembled as I gripped it tightly in my hand, I pack it in a bag and run outside my house as if I was being chased. I didn't want to look back so I ran to the closest family member I had. My grandmother, also known as the witch. She can apparently coumunicate to the dead, including demons.

As I entered the warmly lit room my grandmothers jolly face fell in an angry and depressing way, her neatly placed burning candles soon went out into a big thick bit of smoke. The house no longer had a strong happy vibe to it exept an eerie and creepy presence took over. I went to sit with her and every step I took to her felt like things were watching me.
She looked deep into my eyes and sighed. "My dear child, I feel an angry and evil presence with you, one I cannot describe! You need help before it's to late!"
She put her warm hands on my cheeks still having faith in me but they instantly turned cold. She began to whine and cry. I looked at her in a strange way and let out a smirk. Demons? I laughed and she turned. I took out my knife and showed her. Her eyes were fixated on it and while she was distracted I slit her neck and stabbed her chest carving the face I saw before.
"Are demons still real? Or am I just one." I laughed.