|| Chapter 1 ||

Tomorrow. A brand new day, brand new friends (hopefully), and a brand new year. Oh and also the first day of my sophomore year on Seoul's Art High School. This year will finally be about just me, I will focus on me and my studies not on boys, like who even needs one when you have food and K-dramas? High school is a pretty big deal, mostly when you are studying other languages :(. I pop out of my thoughts and text my friend Yoongs, aka the Swaggy Suga, a good night text before clicking my phone off and getting in my comfy bed to finally sleep.

*Tomorrow*

"NA NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA NA GOOD MORNING NA NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA NA GOOD MORNING."

"Ughhh" I get only my hand out of the sheets off the bed and click my phone multiple times for the alarm to stop ringing but it doesn't work, so I sit on the bed, grabbed my phone and clicked it off and threw it to the floor with a long sigh. I look back at my pillow and facepalm against it, wishing i could turn back the time just to sleep. It felt so good until " Y/N, BamBam Wake up and start getting ready for school!" Well that was my mom. "Yes mom" I tried to yell back but everything came out muffled by the pillow. "YES MOM!!" BamBam is yelling from the other room and its only 5 in the damn morning, why is this boy so energetic?! I sit back up on the bed and yell "BamBam shut up dude its only 5 in the morning, im pretty sure the whole neighborhood don't wanna wake up to your loud ass." "Y/N Language" my mom yells from downstairs. I don't answer back, but I finally get up and do my morning routine.

*10 Min later*

"Bye mom" I said as I walk out the door completely forgetting the fact I forgot to eat breakfast, but oh well, I quickly head to the train station to get to school. "I hope everything goes as planned today" I thought on my way there.