The New Kid

Hayley's POV-

" I drink some cointreau keep it in my poncho light up like castro !" I sang along to Y.A.L.A by M.I.A. I was so into the song I didn't even realize that I pulled into my school's parking lot. I know with me being the school's badass it may seem like everyone in the school stayed far away from me right? Wrong. People didn't part like the red sea when I walked down the halls. You probably also think that I have no friends, if so you are completely wrong. I have friends such as Jake, Christine, and Michael and Aubrey, no not all of them are like me, only Jake and Christine. Michael and Aubrey are humans but they know about us. Jake is the school's football captain and a prankster, Christine is the sarcastic, and rude hipster in the school, and lastly Michael and Aubrey completely different looks yet the same personalities. In our school they are known as the gosssip twins they are also extremely smart. Like who has the pythagorean theorem remembered along with other theorems that I never seemed to understand, but I still love them.

When I walk down the hall way I can't help but recognize all the same faces from last year. But as I'm walking I felt eyes burning a hole in the back of my head, when I turned around my eyes locked with, a handsome , sexy , olive toned skin , gray eyes with a gold rim, wind swept hair yet it looked like he had meant to have it look that way, guy. I have never seen anyone like him , he obviously must had been new here at East riverside high school, at once I knew, I could see it in his eyes, this may be weird but I could smell him. he was a vampire's mortal enemy, a werewolf.

___________________________________

YAY!!!I finally updated. I'm completely new at this so tell me what you think of the story so far, comments, questions make yourself known. Follow my Instagram @Hipster_2001. I'll try to update by at least Friday

QUOTD- what should my loyal readers be called? I'll pick my top three favorites and then you decide.

Song on the side >