Kidnapped

New Chapter!!

Recap:
Next thing I'm thrown over Rainbow Dash's shoulder and is being carried out of the forest screaming for help.
___________________________________

Reese's POV-

About 5 minutes after I fell asleep, I woke up to the sound of screams and to find Harley gone. Instantly I was up on my feet running to where I heard the screams. Sadly I didn't get there fast enough and saw another guy carrying my mate on his shoulder running out of the forest ignoring her protests to put her down. Realizing I would need help I ran to the school to grab her friends and my beta then send a search party out for her. I'll save you I thought as I ran through the woods off to the school mind linking my beta to get our best searchers and Harley's friends and to meet me at my house.
__________________________________

Not even minutes after I got home everyone ran through the door asking questions such as "where's Harley" "whose Harley?" and the infamous question of "why are we here?" After everyone quieted down I explained the situation "Harley is my mate, I don't know who took her and where, and you're here to help find her." Suddenly her friend Jake I believe stood up and knocked over the table. "Fuck!" he yelled while pacing back and forth while running his hands through his hair and yelling every curse word imaginable and making up to his own. After he finished his mini freak out he sat down and asked "Okay so, what's the plan?" I looked at him and smiled "We find her."
_________________________________
After discussing the plan we all agreed that it would be best to find her ourselves than making a big deal. When everyone left, I crawled into bed worried that we wouldn't find Harley, then I drifted off to sleep dreaming of her.
__________________________________
Short chapter I know next one should be up by next week. I have writer's block so that may be an issue, hopefully it will be gone soon because not being creative is terrible *shudder* Any ideas on who kidnap Harley and why? I'll try to update at least once a week.

Ciao,
Lezai