First Day

Harley's POV-

Don't you just love the first day of school? You know the first day of loads of homework, annoying teachers and let's not forget the absolutely crappy cafeteria food!
Sense my sarcasm? If not you're an idiot, don't take that offensively I say that to everyone.

Anywhore, back to school. "What to wear, what to wear." After looking in my closet I finally found the perfect outfit. After I washed my hair and did my makeup which only consists of eyeliner and baby lips oh and lets not forget concealer. I'm not like those other Barbies in my school who cake on a bunch of makeup, in fact I'm not like anyone in my school at all, I am a vampire. I finally got changed I stripped out of my mickey mouse shorts and tank top and changed into pair of black skinny jeans, purple tank top, grey sweater, black converse, and my fave black beanie.

On my way out the house I grabbed my bag and an apple for breakfast while waving by to my parents then hopped into my black BMW. Off to school,Off to another year of high school I thought as I drove.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Picture of Harley on the side >