I smiled wide as I hugged Little Bear closer to my chest. I remembered how I had come home after clubbing with Rosie and Brian. I was probably on a mixture of booze and weed when I had decided I was going to sleep with Little Bear. She still smelled like mom's washing powder.

The second time I woke up was because my phone buzzed next to my head. It was early in the afternoon and my body felt like a heater from laying under the covers for such a long time. "Yo" I sighed in the phone, not even checking the caller ID.

"Hey". I didn't need more than that one word to know who it was on the other side of the phone. Lauren.

A slighly awkward silence took over. Until I could hear Lauren suck in her breath shortly. "How are you doing?".

I let out a sigh of relief, while at the same time regretting the words I texted her last night. "Good, I just woke up actually, you?"

"No, I've been up since seven. We have a shoot day".

"What for?" I asked, already making a mental note to buy whatever magazine the pictures were going to be published in.

"Seventeen magazine", lol forget it. I'm not going to risk my reputation like that.

"Can you send me the pictures?"

Lauren giggled. "Why would you want them?" she teased.

"Just, because" I chuckled at my lame answer. A more comfortable silence came.

"Hey Lauren" I started, switching my phone from my right hand to my left.

"It's princessa for you but continue". I blushed, hard.

"About what I said, or really texted last night.. those things I didn't mean for them to come out the way they did".

I heard Lo let out a sigh, probably relieved I'd adressed the elephant in the room.

"Honestly Y/N, I'm sorry, I basically skipped you for a day and gave off the impression that I only talked to you because I was bored and had extra time on my hands".

I felt a heavy weight lifted off of my shoulders when I heard her apologising. I just realised I had been scratching my fingers on my arm, one of the things I do when I'm nervous.

"Yeah, you did make me feel like I was your second choice, or third or whatever." I stopped myself from saying anything else. I didn't want to come of as whiny.

"After dinner I went back to the hotel and I talked to the girls about your texts, I hope you don't mind.."

I shook my head before I realised Lauren couldn't see me. "No, not at all. So, the girls know about" I thought of a word to describe Lauren and I's friendship I guess "about this?"

She giggled. "Yeah Y/N, they know about this, since last night. Anyways, they told me how my behavior looked and honestly I was an asshole."

I chuckled. "Don't be too hard on yourself. I said some pretty fucked up shit too".

" Yeah, but you didn't make me feel unimportant. You never made me feel like that. I just want you to know I intend to free my time to talk to you and not just talk to you on my free time."

My heart sped up at her caring words. "Thanks babe. So, you went straight back to your hotel?" I asked, totally not smoothly.

"Yep, you?"

I played with Little Bear's tiny paws. "I actually went clubbing with Brian and Rose, we had good fun."

She hummed. "Does that mean you hooked up?"

I smirked at her question. "I mean, kinda."

"Kinda?" Lo quizzed.

"I mean I didn't't do anything or something but I did sleep with an older woman."

I chuckled as I heard her reaction go from a shocked intake of breath to a stammered "y- you.. what? You're joking right?"

"Do you want it to be a joke?"

"Y/N!" She warned, sounding extremely infuriated and hot.

"Well, Little Bear and I had-" I smiled so hard I almost couldn't speak priperly however Lauren interrupted just in time.

"Wait, hold up. Little Bear?" She sounded quite passive-agressive but also a little.. hopeful I suppose.

"Yeah, Little Bear and I slept together. She was very cuddly and-"

Lauren interrupted me once again. "Oh my god! Are you talking 'bout your stuffed animal?".

"Yeah, what did you think I was talking about?" I teased, only to be met by a word that sounded a lot like 'asshole'.

I laughed for a good couple of seconds, Lauren joining me about halfway.

"Why's she an older woman, though?" She asked after we had both stopped laughing.

"My dad bought her for me when I wasn't born yet".

Lauren hummed, after which I heard some rustling on her end of the line. "Okay, Y/N, I gotta go. They wanna do a group photo now."

I let out a hum. "Sure, thank you for calling Lo. Say 'hi' to the girls from me, okay?".

"Will do! See you soon Y/N/N" Lauren exclaimed. She made a smooching sound with her lips before disconnecting the call.

Meanwhile my mind was too busy to even feel flattered by the kissing sound Lauren had made. See you soon she had said. How soon?