Nine

As soon as I got back to my dorm room, I grabbed my toiletries and went on my way to the shared showers. Luckily I only shared the showers with the girls who lived in the dormitories. The boys in turn shared their hygiene facilities.

As soon as the warm water came washing over me, I relaxed. My back was leaning on the cold tiles, which at the initial touch caused a shiver to run through my body.

After about fifteen minutes, I got out of the shower. Wrapping my huge white towel around my body and a smaller blue one around my freshly washed hair.

After I grabbed the tube of toothpaste and my toothbrush from my toilet bag, I started brushing my teeth. When I was done I spat out the toothpaste and collected my heap of clothes I'd left on the washing sink. I grabbed my phone, slid on my red and white Adilette slides and walked back to my room.

My roommate gave me a quick wave when I came through the door and then quickly resumed packing her backpack. She went home pretty much every weekend and since she didn't have any classes tomorrow, she'd be out of my hair in a couple of minutes.

She had her back turned to me so I decided to just quickly change in our dorm. After I pulled on my underwear, grey joggers and an oversized white shirt I situated myself in my bed, Indian-style, I checked my phone.

I had a few texts from Rosie and Brian asking me if I wanted to go out tomorrow night. I quickly responded with the thumbs up emoji and asked where we were planning on going.

I also had a text from my mom telling me that she forgot to say how nice she'd found it that I had come over for my birthday.

And, fully in accordance with saving the best for last, I had two texts from Lauren. My heart beat sped up a bit as I opened them.

Lauren
[21:47 pm]
Heyy Y/N Bolt
[21:53 pm]
Are you back in your dorm?

I chuckled at the nickname she gave me, and hastily thought of a message to send back to her.

[22:00 pm]
Yep, just took a shower
[22:00 pm]
Now getting ready for bed, you?

"Hey Y/N" I heard my roommate say. I looked away from my screen and the grey text bubble that had just popped up, to Sara.

"Yeah?" I asked. She came up to me to give me a hug whilst her left hand kept hold of the strap of the backpack currently  slung over her shoulder. "I'll see you Sunday evening, goodnight"

I happily wrapped Sara up in my arms for a second, I pulled away when my phone vibrated. "Sure, say hi to your parents from me".

She threw her thumbs up while walking backwards out of the door. After the door closed behind her, the only sound in the room came from my phone once again vibrating.

Lauren
[22:00 pm]
Same
[22:01 pm]
I'm not tired yet tho

[22:01 pm]
You want me to tire u out?

Lauren
[22:01 pm]
Omg no, you're such a perv

[22:02 pm]
Ummm I was actually talking about phoning you, ya know tiring you out like that
[22:02 pm]
So typical of you to have your mind in the gutter #loloporno

Lauren
[22:02 pm]
Omg you're such a dick

[22:02 pm]
Again with the sexual innuendos 
[22:02 pm]
#loloporno