49

Listen to bling bling by ikon while reading/
+++++++++
Lunch break started and she had to leave class she put her bag in her locker and left . She was going to the lunch hall and when she got their she saw a familiar guy he looked exactly like aj a minute later a guy was shouting her name she looked over and it was aj she went up to his table and he was hanging with guys she sat down and at the end she saw that ethan guy .

Ethan: and how do you know her ?

Macey : summer camp .

Aj : yes summer camp .

Ethan : but you said you went to music camp ?

Aj : i changed my mind .

Ethan: macey can i see your schedule?

Macey : um yeah ok .

She gave him her schedule and he skimmed it carefully and finally he spoke .

Ethan: looks like we have some classes together math , pe , science, art and English.

Macey: cool ok .

The bell rang and she had to go to class .

+++++++

Mr.andrez's math class .

Macey : radical 27 .

Macey : impossible solution because radicals are never negative.

Mr.andrez : class is dismissed today , hope you have a great day .

The last bell rang and she went running outside the school she saw franke and ran to the car .

Franke : soo how was the first day ?

Macey : not bad , but i am craving some      in n out .

Franke : yup i knew that . So do you have homework?

Macey : yeah i have to write an expository paragraph about myself .

Franke : that must be easy.

They got to the food place and ordered then she went back home and started her homework.

Macey Brown                                               

  All About Me  

My name is macey and i am 13 turning 14 in one day , i like science alot and i like sports . I live with my mom , dad and brother. I like track because i like running , I also like adventures and traveling i like taking challenges and i like star gazing . 

The End

I finished what i had to do and then sat and watched some tv , i was watching stranger things when I remembered that the flash season 4 came out i watched all the episodes and then my phone buzzed.

UNKNOWN NUMBER

Sup , how you doin^ .

Who are you ?

No hello no nothing?
Seen
it is me ethan
Um please help me with my
English homework .
Please .
Seen .

ET-HAN

CANT HELP SORRY .

C'mon please .

Look i dont have time for this all you have to do is write about yourself also add what sports you play and what are your hobbies write about ur fam and your closest friends .

Thanks loads macey bye .
Seen .

End of conversation

She was sitting and watching some YouTube when a group of seven guys called bts popped up , she listened to the song and did not understand a word but she fell in love with the song she listened to other songs and her favorites were blood sweat and tears , go go , mic drop . After about two hours she was an official fangirl . She knew their names , nicknames and how to differentiate them . She had to admit j hope and suga were her faves .

+++++++++

Hi .
I
Love
Yall

I want to thank everyone one that helped me and made me smile in the previous chapter. I wanna thank you again your comments made my day and they always do  , i am thankful for everyone one of you guysss ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you make me happy

Author grace - 

Plus guys go listen to ikon .