43

2 days until school
+
Macey pov
I was waking up and the the sun was shining straight in my face . I heard noises, and I freaked out , logan told me he might not be home , and for sure lydia and Brendan were with him i got up and put a hoodie on me , and took out a random hair brush. I crept out of my room slowly , i got to the kitchen and i saw a man standing looking at his phone . I slowly went up to him still not knowing i was there and i knocked him with the brush on his head .
+
Guy : ouchh what the ..
macey : who are you ? She said in a confident voice , but she was scared.
Guy : don't worry i wont hurt you .
Macey : who are you i said , i will call the cops now if you dont tell me . She said that while the guy was chuckling, she turned around trying to find something to hit the guy with , she took logans pingpong racket and threw at him and she made a run for the door she went out the hallway and went to a guys door . He opened up and she spoke very fast .
Macey : please , help .. call the cops , a guy was in my house and started chasing me , here he is . She rushed past the guy and entered his home .
Guy : MARK , why are you chasing her .
Mark : really George , i am looking after her .
Macey : you know each other , but how do you know me ?
Mark : logan , is our friend and he asked me to look after you .
George : MACEY , its you.
Macey : yes , so you're mark and you are George. I cant believe you or trust you , I will call the cops and Logan .
Mark : dont call the cops , call logan .
+
Logan : GOOD MORNING MACEY , SLEPT WELL LAST NIGHT.
Macey : LOGAN I CAN HEAR YOU , I HAVE A QUESTION, DO YOU KNOW TO GUYS THAT HAVE THE NAMES OF MARK AND GEORGE?
Logan : MA BOYSSS , WHERE ARE THEY , IS MARK LOOKING AFTER YOU WELL , MARK DONT MESS UP .
Macey : REALLY WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME BEFORE I HIT THE GUY WITH A RACKET, ANYWAYS THANKS AND SEE YOU SOON
Logan : SORRY GUYS ABOUT THAT , ANYWAYS LOVE YOU MACEY SEE YOU LATER.
Macey : BYE .
+
Macey : you got away with that .
Mark : i did and i am thankful, what do you wanna do i am kinda bored .
Macey : lets go shoe shopping, i need some new kicks .
Mark : god no , please i do that with Kylie everyday.
Macey : mm okayyy . She pretend to know who kylie is .
Mark : first thing we need is to take you to brunch , because you need breakfast then we go and have fun . Deal ?
Macey : okay cool . But can we please go back , because I can't go out like this .
Mark : yeah sure lets go .
Macey : bye George. 
He waved goodbye
+
They went out of the house and mark put his hand on Macey's shoulder, she felt weird but did not want to say anything so she wont sound rude . They went to the house and she went and changed she picked an outfit that she never wore and went to see mark .
+

 She wore something very casual

She wore something very casual . So she would feel comfortable.

**************
Hey guys , i am skipping all the things she is going to do with mark because i wanna get to more important things. And this is a long chapter we will see about the next .
\_( - . - )_/

Please let me know if i should change this into my cover because this is less

Please let me know if i should change this into my cover because this is less ..... mmm lemme call it childish ∧( 'Θ' )∧