10

Macey pov
I slammed the door and got in the room , I started crying until people started knocking on the door , I locked the door and decided to change it was very hard to do that because my cuts were fresh and they hurt .

I put the  hoodie my friends gave me and some white shorts

I put the hoodie my friends gave me and some white shorts . I felt lightheaded so i sat in the bed . I took my scissors and ripped the dress .

Logans pov :
She shuts the door , i get up to go to her but jakes stops me .
( p : pam / j : jake / g: greg / b : Brendan : jo : jonah / i : ivan / e : emillio)
J : lets give her space she needs it .

L : yeah you are right .

I : logan we better head home , give you some space . Come on emillio. ( they leave )

P : we will leave too honey , call us if something happens.

L : sure , see you later .

Everyone left except , jake and Brendan.  No one talked to anyone but then they all heard a BAMM

MACEY POV
i was sitting in my room and more blood was leaking out of my hand i went to get my wat- BAMM .

L : did you hear that , its like something or someone fell .

L : MACEY , hey , Iam sorry for what i said please let me in .

J : guys , i think that sound was macey falling .

L : get out the way .

He went straight to the door and it flew open . He looked at the floor and saw macey laying down and white as chalk .  He was terrified , and he stood in his place . Jake came and held her in his arms and they went straight to the hospital .

( at the hospital)

Macey pov
I started to wake up when i felt a hand on my hand . I opened my eyes my eyes and i saw logan looking down , then he looked up and saw me . He gave me a small hug . Then I looked at my hand .

L : hello

M : hello

Logan kept looking at macey for a minute.
Moments later Brendan , and jake , came with food . When jake saw macey awake he ran to her bed .

J : You are awake thanks god , you scared me , promise you will never do that .

M : promise

L : its what i have been promised before .

Logan got up , and stormed out of the room , macey could not have done anything. But jake went after him .

Jake pov :
" promise you will never do that ."
I was looking at logans face it was red and full of sadness i could swear he would have cried .

J : LOGAN , HEY LOGAN, LOGAN .

L : what jake ? What ?

J : what was that about ? Storming out ? You never run away from things .

L : i dont but i think she needs to be with close people , at the moment.

J : is this about her not trusting you ? Logan she needs you , she loves you , do you know how heartbroken she is ? Logan you are coming back to the room .

L : jake , she does not trust me , and i think the best thing to do is leave her alone . Sorry jake

And he left , without saying a word .

While jake was talking with logan this happened .Brendan was talking to macey

M : he hates me , I deserve all this p a a i i n
, i just wish i didnt even make it  here .

B : hey , hey dont say , he loves you , we all do , do you think he will ever hate you , do you know you are the best thing that ever happened to him , we all here for you

M : h he is the only one i need at the moment .

B : its okay , its okay but now you need to get a good sleep , because tomorrow we are checking out early . Sleep tight

+++++++++++++++
Hi beautiful people
My friends complained about her being really close with jonah . But i want their relationship to be like this ( bothers sister relationship) please expect my opinion
Thank you for over 600 reads ❤️.
But till next time
Bye beautiful people . ♡