37

Macey : NOOO , OH MY GOD, IF I GET  WET ANOTHER TIME IT IS YOUR FAULT.
Anthony: ready macey . C'mon aren't you tough . Look who is laughing. Me
Macey : throw me , i like swimming , c'mon .
Anthony: no i wont do that , we where messing around . He said while putting her back on the ground.
+
Macey : lets tumble . I will start .
Aj : tumble ? isn't that like gymnastics.
Jake : you must be joking.
Chance : yes so i can rip my pants in half .
Alex : my sister does gymnastics and she is pretty good but i cant tumble.
Tristan : can someone explain what is tumbling .
Kade :  hell no maceyy .
Macey : you guys are no fun at all , watch and learn .
+
She tumbled and showed the guys some tricks , she had admit she had alot of fun .
+
Macey : can someone show me how to skateboard , please .
Chad : i will do it , i am a pro at that . 
+
He taught her how to do that , she still needed to practice, she did fall on her arse  couple of times . They sat and did other stuff , until it started to get dark , logan hasn't called her yet , but she promised herself she will .
+
Most of the guys had to leave , but chance Anthony , jake and kade didn't leave .
+
Macey : anyone down for fifa .
Jake : did you just say that .
Macey : yeah , who wants to play .
Jake : i will . And this time i will beat you .
Macey : bring ... it ... on .
*
Got them , got them dwarf problems
*