2

drawing isn't helping right now.

grabbing the drawing paper off the drawing stand before i crushed it into a paper ball and threw it on the floor that is filled with crushed papers.

jungkook's voice keep on lingering in my head even if i keep trying to ignore it.

drawing always works in the past but why isn't it working now.

in the end, i plugged in my earphones into my ear and tried to draw again.

why does jungkook make me feel like this?

is it because of his chuckle or was it because of his question?

but maybe because of his perfect facial features such his eyes or his lips that seems so soft.

i was busy thinking and not noticing that i was actually drawing jungkook's smiling face on the drawing paper,

with a smile on my face.

-------------------------------------

the following day was like the usual and i like it this way.

the rooftop was also quiet like every other day.

leaning against the wall and listening to music was always the best thing for me in school.

i felt peaceful and i loved the environment to be free of people and noises but today, somebody just have to disturb my relaxation time.

the door to the rooftop was opened as i heard the sound of the door closing.

i turned my head towards the door to see who was there and surprisingly, the art club president is here.

even though it was the second time i am seeing jungkook, my heart still managed to beat like the first time i met him.

biting my lips and cursing my heart under my breath because of my body reaction towards him which is totally unacceptable since it proves that i'm just like every other girl that's attracted to him.

glancing at him again to see what he was doing but just nice, his eyes met mine.

seeing me, he smiled and begin to walk towards me which was not too far from the rooftop door.

i scratched my head and looked around to see whether was there anywhere to go to.

let's just run!

but just as i was about to start running, jungkook managed to stop me by pulling my hand and pinning me against the wall that i was previously leaning on.

i widened my eyes in shock and looked at the side where his arms was trapping me from escaping. i could also smell a nice scent from him that was the same as yesterday when i hugged him. honestly, his smell was intoxicating me and making me to get even closer to him to smell more of his scent.

luckily, there was still some fresh air for me to breath but his smell was still there. clenching my fists and scolding myself in my head for some body reactions.

he was not speaking but examining my reactions and face so i decided that i should be the one to break the awkward silence.

''wha..''i started but was quickly cut off by him,''why are you running away?''when he said those words, he leaned even closer to me and there was only a few inches between me and him.

''why?'' jungkook continued to ask.

the smell became even stronger and i clenched my teeth to remain normal and not just going straight into his arms to enjoy the smell.

i feel like i'm a pervert right now since i'm liking his smell so much.

maybe leaning forward to close the gap between us isn't such a bad idea at all...shit, i'm crazy to even think of that.

jungkook patiently waited for my answer to his question but i couldn't answer because that would make me to breath even harder and leading me getting out of control.

luckily, he gave up on me in giving him an answer as he lean back from me. his smell was not as strong as before but i can control myself at this rate...i think so?

''are you coming to the art club session this Friday?''jungkook asked me with a smile on his face.

i shake my head in respond before giving the reason,''i will have to spend time with people,''

spending time with other isn't needed.

''than come to the art room today as a compensation to me that was being taken advantage of yesterday, also if you don't come,''he raised his eyebrows and smirked at me,''you will get it from me. maybe some lap dance as punishment or maybe wearing police uniform to, hmm, seduce me?''jungkook said.

what the fuck? 

''i'm going to prepare the police uniform just in case, so mydearin seo, i will be waiting in the art room today!''jungkook laughed before getting out from here and i could still hear his laughter down the stairs.

i broke into a smile and shake my head at his dirty thoughts but still it was unbelievably cute.

letting out a deep breath and i looked up to the sky, guess i have to go, if not i will become a police serving him in all possible ways. 

all possible ways?

oh god, what am i thinking?

---------------------------

A.N

i'm a person with dirty thoughts :) btw, i'm not putting whose pov is because all chapters will be in seo's pov.