chapter 4

-TRIS'S POV-

Today, school wasn't so bad. Everything went by pretty quick though. But I keep on rewinding what happened in Visual Arts today with Four. Strange, his piercing brown eyes just looked so captivating. Anyways! He hates me and I hate him and that's how it should and will stay!

+ + +

I lock my Ferrari in my garage. Once I'm in front of my door, trying to find my keys to unlock it, my mum opens the door and embraces me with one of her warm bear hugs. She always knows just what to do. "Hi mum, you can let go now," I say trying, not to suffocate.

"Hey honey, how was school?" she asks while ushering me to the inside of the house.

"Same old, same old," I reply sounding bored.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you! Mr Eaton and Four" she begins, nudging and winking at me, "is coming over for dinner tonight," Ugh, great! Note the sarcasm. While every other girl would kill to have dinner with Four, I feel the exact opposite way. "What's wrong baby girl? You don't seem to well," my mum asks in her always caring voice.

"Nothing mum," I sigh.

"I know you and Four don't get along so well but come on, give it a try, you guys would make the cutest couple. His face is literally like a god's!"

"Mum! What the hell! Anyways, I'm gonna go change," I say.

"Wear something nice," she shouts in a sing song voice when I'm already up the stairs.

+ + +

I'm wearing a stiff, strapless, black dress that goes down to my thighs. My natural, blonde hair is in beach waves. I have mascara, eyeliner and lipgloss on for the finishing touch.

"I'm done putting the plates on the table!" I shout to my mum who is in the kitchen preparing the dinner.

"Ok sweet heart. Tell Caleb to come down stairs please," my mum shouts back.

"Caleb! Get down here!" I scream at him.

"Ok, ok I'm coming," he says while running down the stairs. "Sis, Four's coming right?" he asks but I know he knows that Four is already coming, he just wants to get me annoyed by mentioning him.

"Yes!" I say through gritted teeth. Then I hear a ding coming from our front door.

"I'll get it," Caleb says and I'm kind of relieved he will.

I stand behind Caleb while he opens the door to our big house. Standing in front of us is Marcus and Four. Four is wearing a button up shirt with maroon skinny jeans. He looks good.

Marcus is like a brother to my parents. They are all very close and they have known each other since they were little. "Hi Caleb, Tris, how are you?" Marcus asks.

"Good," Caleb and I both say. We step aside to let them in and Caleb and Four gives each other a bro hug. Marcus has gone inside the house while Caleb, Four and I are still standing awkwardly in front of the door.

I feel a pair of eyes watching me so I turn around to see that Four was the one staring. I look into his brown eyes before asking, "What?"

He just turns away quickly and says, "Nothing."

Caleb and Four walk over to the dinner table and Four and my mum greet each other and hug. My family treats Four and Marcus like they are part of our family too. Marcus is always so loving and caring to me and Caleb. He is always giving us gifts and tips on school.

We take our seats, me sitting in front of Four, Caleb sitting next to Four, my mum sitting next to me and Marcus sitting at the end of the table. We start eating and I stay quite while Marcus and mum talks about business and family and Caleb and Four talks about football and boy things.

My head jerks up when I hear my name. "Tris sweety, we are just discussing about a holiday with Marcus and Four when your father comes back. It will be fun and we will all be staying together," my mum explains.

WHAT?! NO! I don't want to go on holidays with FOUR! Ugh, this will be interesting. I have to think of an excuse! "But what about school?" I ask.

"Oh, don't worry about that," my mum says. There is no way of getting out of this now.

"Where are we going?" Four asks happily. I wonder what he's so happy about.

"Australia," mum replies.

For the rest of the night we talked about our trip and what we'll do there. My dad is coming back home on the coming saturday so mum said that we we be leaving Sunday morning.

-FOUR'S POV-

During dinner I could not help but think of how stunning Tris looks tonight. I talk to Caleb about football, school and girls.

Caleb is like a brother to me. Natalie and Andrew, Tris's parents is like an aunt and uncle to me. When ever I got sick and my father was away on business trips Natalie and Andrew would come over to my house and look after me.

Caleb and my head pops up to the sound of Tris and Natalie talking about a holiday we are having together. I kind of feel excited to be spending time off school with Tris.

"Where are we going?" I ask Natalie with a smile.

"Australia," she answers.

This will be fun. I have never been to Australia before but I heard that the girls there are pretty hot.

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! There will be more juicy stuff coming very soon. Please feel free to comment and suggest anything.

C H E R R Y