chapter 2

Hi guys! Thank you so much for reading.

C H E R R Y

-FOUR'S POV-

I'm walking to my locker, locker number 346, with Zeke and Uriah.

Then I see Lauren in front of my locker. Stalker much. Lauren is one of the girls I've made out with. "Hey babe, how's it going?" she asks.

"Just fine," I reply, sounding bored. I really don't want to have anything to do with her but I can't resist.

"Dude, I need to get to class. See ya later," Zeke says.

"I need to go to. Good luck," Uriah winks at me. Then both of them leave, leaving Lauren and I alone together in the empty hallways.

"I need you to come with me, Four," Lauren pleads seductively. I follow her into the genitors closet. Just when I get in, she slams the door closed and kissed me desperately. Then it turnes into a full on make out session.

+ + +

Once we're finished, I button my shirt up and she puts her top back on. We both walk out of the closet. "See ya later babe," Lauren says flirtatiously.

We go our separate ways and it's till then that I realize that everyone has gone to their classes. "Shit!" I whisper to myself. I take out my schedule, the one Uriah gave to me before.

-----------------------------------------
Tobias Eaton

1. Home room - 8:30AM - Ms Wu

2. Free period - 9:45AM -

3. Visual arts - 10:45AM - Ms Wu

4. English - 11:45AM - Mr Jones

5. LUNCH - 12:45AM -

6. P.E - 1:30PM - Coach Amar

8. Maths - 3:00PM - Ms Mathews

9. Music - 4:00PM - Ms Reyes

10. FINISH - 5:00PM -
-----------------------------------------

I sprint to home room and when I open the door everyone stares at me. "Oh great, you have finally decided to join us Mr Eaton," Ms Wu says sarcastically. "Take a seat next to Tris please," she commands. I just take a deep breath, roll my eyes and then walk over next to Tris.

Tris stares at me in disgust and I just smirk at her. "You so want me," I tease, winking at her at the same time. I always fined her reactions amusing.

"Yea, right," she scoffs.

"Ok class, now I have to explain to everyone what we are doing AGAIN," Ms Wu says, eyeing me. "Since it is the first day back, I want you to refresh your mind and do a general ability test." everyone starts whining.

+ + +

After everyone finished the test the bell rung. It's 9:40, I've only got 5 minutes to get to english. I don't have to rush because I've got free period.

Chapter 2 -Tris's Perspective-

After I find a parking spot, I run to the office to get my schedule. I walk up to the front desk and say, "Hi, I was wondering if you have my schedule, locker number and it's combination."

"I need your full name please?" the lady behind the desk asks.

"Beatrice Prior," I reply.

"Oh, here it is," she says and gives me two sheets of paper witch I'm guessing is my schedule and locker information.

"Thank you," I say politely and then have a look at my schedule.

-----------------------------------------
Beatrice Prior

1. Home room - 8:30AM - Ms Wu

2. Free period - 9:45AM -

3. Visual arts - 10:45AM - Ms Wu

4. Science - 11:45AM - Ms Mathews

5. LUNCH - 12:45AM -

6. P.E - 1:30PM - Coach Amar

8. Maths - 3:00PM - Ms Mathews

9. Music - 4:00PM - Ms Reyes

10. FINISH - 5:00PM -
-----------------------------------------

Beatrice Prior

Locker num - 347

Locker combination - 63412
-----------------------------------------

I walk down the hallways to my locker. I open my locker, put my bag inside and take out my pencil case and books for science, since I don't need any for home room, free period or visual arts.

I walk inside home room and see my friends, Christina, Marlene, Lynn, Shauna and Will. "Hey guys!" I shout.

"Finally, the princess has entered the building!" Christina smirks while hugging me tightly.

"Hi Trissy," they all reply.

Ms Wu then walks in and every body rushes to take their seats. I sit next to Christina and an empty chair. Ms Wu then says "Hi everybody, if you don't know, my name is Ms Wu but you can all call me Tori. I will now call out the role so if you hear your name just simply reply a here. If I say your name incorrectly please correct me." This will be a long day. I completely zone and stare out the window until someone calls, "Tris, Tris!"

"Oh sorry Ms- I mean Tori! I'm here," I apologize. I hear some snickers but I just ignore them.

"It's alright but please pay attention next time," Tori says. I just nod. After Tori has finished marking the role she tells us we are doing a general ability test today.

Suddenly the door burst opened and in came the one and only Four! Note the sarcasm. "Oh great, you have finally decided to join us Mr Eaton," Ms Wu says sarcastically. "Take a seat next to Tris please," she commands. What!? I can't believe I have to sit next to hime for the next hour and 15 minutes! I glare at him. If only looks could kill.

"You so want me," he teases and then winks at me. I smile to my self thinking about what he just said but then quickly pretend to puke and scoff.

"Yea, right," I reply.

"Ok class, now I have to explain to everyone what we are doing AGAIN. Since it is the first day back, I want you to refresh your minds and do a general ability test," Tori explains.

+ + +

I finish the test in no time. I actually enjoyed the test.