Chapter 4

I was watching basketball practice, there first game is tomorrow, which would be Friday.

Sam got knocked to the floor again by Daniel, but this time I saw Daniel wink, Sam got up and pushed him back, Sam pinned Daniel up against the wall, Sam had his fist raised.

"Sam!" I shouted and ran as fast as my little legs could take me, I should get a reward I ran in heeled boots.

I pulled him away from Daniel, I pulled him towards the locker room, I did not give a shit it was the boys locker room.

"What the hell!"

"He pushed me down on purpose" Sam told me he was towering over me, "before you would just shrug it off, you're only acting like this because of what happened, Sam that was in the past, you don't need to do anything, I can take care of myself."

"Sorry I actually care" He snapped and turned towards his locker, I pulled his arm so he was facing me, I wrapped my arms around him.

He hugged me back, "you stink" I told him, he laughed, "it's not like I just played basketball."

"Put deodorant on" I joked, "well, you should get back out there" I let go of him, "I would rather stay here with you" he pouted, "Sam, you brought me to school, we have five periods together, I'm coming home after school today with you, you're going to have Clary time."

"Okay, bye babe" Sam waved, "bye dork" I waved back.

Note to self, get prepared to get weird looks, for one going into the boys locker room, and the girls who used to be with Sam.

I sat next to Gilinsky, "is he okay?"

I pointed to Sam coming out of the locker room. "He's fine."

He smiled up at me, I smiled back at him, "what's happening between you two?"

"I honestly have no idea" I shrugged.

--

"Catch it" I laughed, throwing a piece of popcorn up in the air and Sam was trying to catch it.

But he kept missing, he threw one up and I caught it.

"Okay this has nothing to do with Romeo and Juliet" I laughed grabbing my binder. "Let's watch TV!" Sam cheered, we were currently sitting in his basement, he turned on his tv.

"Sam, we have five more scenes" I told him, "I don't want to get this done so fast" Sam groaned, "why?"

"Because if we do, we have no reason to hang out a lot" Sam pouted, "Sam, were going to hang out after were done okay, I promise."

He grinned, then the sound of arguing caused us to snap our heads up, "they've been doing this a lot lately" Sam told me, "I'm sorry."

Sam nodded and leaned his head on my shoulder, he threw an arm around my waist, I could tell he didn't want to hear them arguing, I leaned my head on his and played with his hair.

Then there was a crash and Sam was on his feet he ran upstairs, I decided to follow after him.

Sam was standing in the door way, you could see glass all over the floor, "everything's okay Sam, just go down stairs and work on your project" Mr.Wilkinson told him, "Sam go!" His mom shouted, I grabbed, his clenched fist, unclenched it and pulled him, he shut the door, then sat on a stair.

I sat down next to him, I rubbed his back, he wrapped his arms around me.

"You want to go back to my house, we could watch a movie or something?" I asked, "yeah" he nodded, we got up, I grabbed my stuff, and began heading over to my house.