Chapter 3

Clary's POV:

I woke up to the sound of my phone, I tried to move but I couldn't, someone had a tight grip on my waist, I turned in their arms, I saw Sam.

We must've fell asleep last night, we were still sitting on my floor, but we had blankets and pillows.

I saw him smile, his dimples showing, "stop staring at me" he groggily said, he had a really attractive morning voice.

"Sorry I was confused."

I grabbed my phone. I had 12 new text messages.

'Jack Gilinsexy: where are you?'

'Jack Gilinsexy: babe?'

'Jack Gilinsexy: you and Sam both aren't here, are you okay? Do you need me to save you?'

'Jack Gilinsexy: I had to do the wave without you <\3'

'Jack Gilinsexy: bb ily answer me I'm bored and I want you to come to school.'

'Jack bb: Clary, gurl get up'

'Jack bb: Jack Johnstud wants you at school."

'Jack bb: YOU AND SAM ARENT HERE YOU BETTER NOT BE HAVING SEX!'

'Jack bb: IF YOURE HAVING SEX AND YOU GET PREGNANT I CALL BEING THE GODFATHER!'

'Jack bb: this is Jack, your best friend and future godfather of your unborn child, I would love for you to go to school, bc Jacks bugging out that you're not here.'

'Mack Attack: ur fuzzy head wants you at school, btw I ship Slary.'

'Mack Attack: the Jacks are getting annoying come and save me.'

I rolled my eyes, "did you get spammed?"

Sam nodded, "Johnson wants to be the god father of our child."

I rolled my eyes, it was 12:30, there was no point in going to school.

I laid back down, but this time leaning my head on Sam's chest.

"You want to do something today?"

"yeah sleep" I answered, "as much as I would love sitting here all day and cuddling with you, let's do something fun!" Sam exclaimed.

"Like what?" I asked, "uh, you wanna go to the mall" Sam suggested.

"No" I answered pulling the covers over my head, Sam pulled them back down, "you know I can annoy you into going" Sam told me, "fine" I groaned, I got up and walked over to by closet.

I realized I still had the same clothes on from the other day. "When did we even fall asleep?"

"I think when we started watching the movie" Sam stated groggily, he got up and walked over to his back pack, he was shirt less, he had one of those nice bodies, not the overly muscular, he had abs, and the v line that makes girls drool.

"What you like what you see?" Sam smirked walking over to me, "no" I pushed him, I felt my cheeks grow warm.

I decided to open a window to see if it was chilly or not.

It was okay, "do you have anything for me to wear?" Sam asked, "I have Gilinsky's Westside sweatshirt, you can use that, I'm wearing his Michigan one, that thing is really comfy, and in one of those drawers I think there's some sweatpants that I stole from my brother."

I tossed him the sweatshirt, I turned back around, "damn" Sam stated, I turned back around and Sam has my underwear drawer open, and a pair of black lace panties in his hand.