Chapter 99 ( Part 2 )

Start from the beginning

He kinda sounded like a older brother. I laughed and so did he. He then hugged me again and I laughed with tears in my eyes. He then pulled away and there stood Austin.

I wiped my tears and I looked up at Austin. He walked up to me with his hands in his pockets like Alex.

"Hey." He said calmly.

"Hey." I said while looking up at him. He cleared his throat.

"I just want to say that I alw..."

"Its 6:45" Alex interrupts and I looked back at Austin. He seems let down.

"Tell me while we're going through security." I said to him. He nodds and tells the gang something. I went to my mom and hugged her for the last time. Tears were falling down her eyes and I cried too.

Austin and I started walking away with the 4 bags..

"Okay. Bye amber. BYE AMBER! AMBERRR BYE!" I hear the gang scream all at the same time. I wave back and they waved back.

"I'll meet you guys in the car!" Austin screams back. We then got to security.

"What were you going to tell me?" I asked Austin and he looks down at me.

We start putting our jackets, keys, phone and other devices in the grey bin. Security guards took my bags and also put it on the rolly thingy.

"I wanted to tell you that although we've been through a lot .." We both passed the detector and nothing rang. We got our shoes and other belongs back.

"I still care about you .." Austin and I took the bags and headed down a white hallway looking for my gate.

"I still care about you too." I said as we were looking left and right to find the gate number.

"And what happened at the concert was real for me." He said and I found the gate number. There were people in line. We got behind them.

"It was real for me too." I said turning to Austin. He looked at me and smiled.

"I just wanted to let you know that I will always love you .." He said touching my arm. We started moving closer to the gate.

"and I will wait for you." He said serious.

"I will call you, text you ... I'll even try oovooing with you every day while you're there." He said laughing which made me laugh.

We got closer to the gate. I see about 4 more people in front of us handing their tickets to the lady.

"I'll wait for you ..." He said again. It got awkward. But then he touched my shoulder and I looked up at him.

"Remember when I said that you're that one mahomie." He said smiling and I remembered that day.

"Yea. I remember." I said laughing. I look up and there's 2 more people until its my turn to hand my ticket to the lady and get in the plane.

"Well I made you something ..." I looked at him and he's digging in his pockets. He started patting his pockets then he looks at me.

"Hold on." He said searching himself for something. The adrenaline started rushing through my body.

"Next." I hear so I look up and that's me. I look back at Austin and hes still looking for heat he's looking for.

"Austin I ha..."

"Found it!" He shouted excitedly. He looks up and he sees the lady waiting for me to give her the ticket. He then looks behind him and he sees other people.

"Can you wait one more minute? this is important." Austin asked the lady and I looked at the lady with the blue uniform.

She sighed and said "Hurry up." I hear Austin shout GREAT and I feel him pull me over to the side. The bags stood next to the lady.

"But Austin .." I said looking up at him.

"Shhhh this is important." He looks down at me and smiles.

"I got you this ..." He then takes something out of his pocket. I then see him pull out a ring.

Is he proposing?

"Austin Are you proposing?" I asked him scared. He looked at me and laughed.

"No but someday I will." He said taking another ring out from his pocket and showing it to me.

"Ones yours and ones mine." He said handing me a silver ring. I looked closely at it and it said something.

"Yours says You're The One" Austin said while I read the engraving on the ring. Tears started forming in my eyes.

"And what does yours say?" I asked him while looking up at him.

"Mines says ..." He showed me his ring engraving.

"She's The Only One." He said as I read it. I blinked and a tear fell from my eye. He then took the ring that was mine out of my hands.

"So when you're sitting in class in NYU and you miss home .." He said holding my hand.

"Just look at this ring and you're home." He said putting the ring on my ring finger on my left hand.

I then see him take his ring put it on his left hand, ring finger.

I looked at him and he smiled with his watery eyes. I quickly hugged him so he doesn't see me burst out of tears.

He hugged me tight and buried his face in my shoulder. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the last moment we had with each other.

After a few minutes the lady came over to us while we were hugging.

"I'm sorry miss but you have to board the plane now." I let Austin go and I looked down.

"I'll be there." I said in a low tone so she can leave and she did.

"Ill wait for you." He said again and I feel his lips slowly kiss my forehead. I close my eyes and one last tear fell.

He then pulls away and hugs me for one last time. I took 2 bags and the lady helped me with my other 2 bags.

As I was going down the grey and dull hallway I look back and i see Austin. He waves bye. I wave bye back.

Then I see him blow me a kiss and I smile at him, remembering my flashback. We got to the plane and the lady helped me with my bags. I sat near the window seat.

As we were lifting off I looked at the ring and read You're The One. Right then I felt like I was home.

omfg I am so sorry if this chapter was so long :D so much information :D

ANWAYS ! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER .. For some reason I cried. I don't know why.

hahaha If this chapter gets 110 votes, ILL MAKE THE 100TH CHAPTER.

READ CHAPTER 100 NEXT NOT "THE LAST CHAPTER"