Lies

Patricks POV

"Patrick..." She gasped with her mouth hanging open, she looked surprised to see me, and not in the good way. "Emily please talk to me". "Patrick, please, I don't want to talk" "you don't have to, just listen". She glanced at me "well to be honest I really don't want to do that either. Henry told me what you said about me" I shot her a confused look "what are you talking about? What do you mean what I said about you?" She stood up, "oh please Patrick don't play dumb. You said you didn't care as long as you didn't get caught, he tried to stop you and you didn't, why would you do this to me?" I saw tears welling up in her eyes. "Emily I never said that, I'd never do that to you, you're the only person I've never wanted to hurt". "I don't know who to believe anymore"

  Just then Henry, Vic, and Belch came around the rocks from swimming. Henry looked at me, "what are you doing here Hockstetter?" He tried to sound intimidating, "huh I could ask you the same thing Bowers. She told me what you said to her." He smirked "I only told her the truth Patrick". I walked closer to him "you're a ducking liar and you know it." Henry looked at Emily "don't believe him Emily, I told you what happened, he kissed her" "no Emily I didn't he's lying" she spoke up, "shut up both of you!" We both looked at her shocked.

  "Belch, Vic, you saw it what happened?" Belch looked at Henry and he shot him a 'don't you fucking dare' look. "Vic? You said something to me earlier... what did you mean?" She asked him. He looked to the ground and sighed. "Emily, Henry's lying, Patrick didn't kiss her, molly came onto him and he tried to stop her. Patrick is telling the truth."

  Her jaw dropped, "Henry why did you lie to me?" She said as a tear slipped down her face. "Because Emily, I was trying to show you what kind of guy Patrick is." "Wait, this was your idea? You planned that? Why Henry?!" She said moving closer to him getting angry. "Cause I was hoping maybe we could have a little fun" he said holding her arms, "after you saw Patrick kissing her I'd hoped you'd want to get revenge, and we could've gotten together" "woah so you wanted to only get with me this whole time?!" I saw her hand ball up in a fist. "Well yeah, why not you're hot." He said chuckling "you fucking piece of shit! How fucking dare you?!" He laughed again "woah chill out" "don't tell me to fucking chill, you lied to me! You made me believe a complete lie about someone I care deeply about!"

  "Whatever-" before he could finish Emily punched him in the face knocking him in the ground. "Huh so what you can pack a punch? That's all you'll do though you don't wanna mess with me Emily." He got back up and stood in her face, she pushed him "oh yeah, then fight me you pussy!" "Emily I'm warning you" "since you're so bad and can hurt me, come on!". I stepped in "Emily don't do this" "oh look she has to get her boyfriend to fight her battles" Henry chirped. "You know what Em, fuck him up." I said letting her go after him. "Oh this is gonna be fun!" Henry laughed.

  Emily hit him and Henry smacked her in the face, "pussy" she said then tackled him to the ground throwing one punch after the other, Henry getting a hit in every once in a while. She hit him so hard she busted his head open leaving a nasty cut. I decided that was enough and got her off him, Belch and Vic holding Henry back. "Just go home, you ever want to fight again you know where to find me you little bitch!" She yelled at him. Henry picked up a rock and threw it at her head. Emily got out her knife and went at him, he tried to back off but she cut his chest, he screamed in pain. It was pretty bad, he'll probably need stitches.

  Just when I thought she was done she pushed him off the cliff into the water. "Fuck you Bowers!" That was the most badass thing ever. And I've done some fucked up shit. I've never been so attracted to someone. Not because of her looks or how bad she is, but because she understands me. She makes me want to be better, I e never felt that, i have so many feelings for her, something else I've never felt. She gives me butterflies and makes my heart race. I don't know what this girl is doing to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N— I'm so sorry it's a short chapter, rough day, but there's more to come. I hope you guys like it. Leave your thoughts in the comments below. Don't forget to vote. And as always thank you for reading, I love you guys!