Okay, so here is a little background on Voshon. When we were kids, he was really my first friend. When I had no one to talk to him, and his sister was always there. It was like that for a while until I started to branch out and make more friends, but even still he was always there. It also helped that my grandma used to babysit him and his sister Delilah. However since Delilah is younger than us, it was primarily just Shon and I. The day before they moved him and I got into trouble, which we now we refer to as "the closet incident."Only a few people know the details of the event since it's classified. Anyway, Shon is also the person to claim the title of my first love.

"Wow, it's been such a long time since I've seen or even heard from him or his family. That's crazy that some of that stuff has happened to them," she says pulling into the driveway.

"Honestly though who knew," I state shrugging. As I open my mouth to say something else, I'm attacked by a more massive furry object.

"Hey Blue! How are you doing my love?" I'm using that voice that people use when they're talking to cute objects like puppies, babies, or cute stuffed animals they see on the shelf. HeHe sorry.

Looking down (well it isn't really down since she comes up to my face on her hind legs but you get it.) at her I can see that she's ready to play, but I'm too tired. She's a huge black Golden Retriever with beautiful light brown eyes.

"We'll play later my love. Where's Oatmeal?"

He apparently heard me say his name because he comes running from God knows where like his tail is on fire. He is a black and white American Pitbull Terrier with dark brown eyes. I love my babies they bring me so much joy.

Walking into my room, I throw my backpack on the floor and face plant directly on my bed. After what seems like two minutes of complete bliss, I'm disturbed by an annoying vibration. I groan and roll over, glaring at the screen until I see who's trying to FaceTime me.

"Uhhhhhhhh"

He chuckles "Well hello to you too. How was class?"

"You already know how dance went" I laugh " I'm exhausted. It was great though. Although I know that when I wake up in the morning, I'm going to feel as if someone took my body and put it through one of those pasta things. That stretch we had today was one of the best we've done in a while. How was Chastity? Did you tell her to text me?"

"Chas was alright she..." He's cut off by his brother Roman in the background. "Anyways, she was her usually artsy self. She had a slight attitude because I was late picking her up because I gave you a ride to practice. Complaining about how it was was when she was wearing enough clothes so that she could feel the breeze on her skin. If you get what I mean. But no I forgot because she got on my nerves at the park" he finished with his famous eye roll.

"It's all good no worries. I'll just text her later. Which reminds me I need to tell you what happened today after class."

"Wait before you start, does it relate in anyway to anything we were just talking about?"

"Ummm well it might," I say knowing full well that it does not.

Laughing he shakes his head telling me that he already knows that it's entirely unrelated. "Oh gosh go ahead. I'm listening."

"My first love has come back into my life," I tell him with a massive smile on my face. However, I noticed that as soon as I said the words 'first love' the smile on his face slowly morphed into an unreadable expression.

"Oh really? How'd that happen?" He asks after a brief silence in a monotone voice.

Ignoring the tone of his voice, I delve into what happened, giving him the background and answering any questions that he asks.

"So what do you think is suppose to happen now? Are the feelings you had when you were a kid miraculously coming back? Considering that both of you have changed and now lead your own lives."

"Honestly I couldn't tell you. All I know is the level of joy that I feel in my soul now that he's back in life even just slightly."

"Yeah, I bet." He says still in a monotone voice.

Deciding that it was time to change the subject I ask him about soccer.

"Do you have practice the rest of the week?"

He throws his head back letting out a long drawn out groan. I hear Roman in the background yelling at E to shut up, complaining that he can't concentrate on 2K. When he finally stops laughing, he's staring at the screen telling me that he's either reading or replying to a text message.

"Yeah, I have practice every day except Sunday. Tomorrow through Friday practice ends at 7, and then on Saturday it ends at nine but it starts later, so I'm not complaining." Despite his "complaining," his eyes light up when he talks about soccer. "Hey, Chastity is facetiming me. I'll text you. Bye, best friend." He hangs up on me before I can even say anything.

"Well bye to you too."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I know that it has been forever and a daytime since I've uploaded. BUT I VALID EXCUSE TRUST ME. My computer has stopped they working and I'm currently using my roommate' s laptop. I have a surprise coming up within the next couple of weeks LOOK OUT FOR THAT. Until next time.

~Kristy