Halloween Special Part 5

"So this is the Nasty Burger..." Wally and Danny walked into the restaurant together. Glancing around, Danny found Sam and Tucker sitting there waiting for him. 

"Hey guys," Danny and Wally sat across from them. 

"Hi, I'm Wally!" Wally held out his hand. Both Sam and Tucker shook it, sending a glance at Danny. "Yeah, I'm one of Danny's superhero friends, but I'm not going to tell you which one." Wally winked at Danny. 

"Kid Flash." Sam frowned. 

"Wha-how? Did you tell them?" Wally glared at Danny. 

"Actually, he didn't. I just deducted it from the fact that you have red hair and green eyes." Sam rolled her eyes. "Honestly, is it that hard?" 

"Well..." 

"Forget I said anything. Besides, I won't tell. I've been keeping Danny's secret from day 1." Sam shrugged. 

"Thanks..." Wally glanced at Danny. Suddenly, a waitress came over. 

"Can I take your order now?" She asked, smiling. 

"Yep! Three cheeseburgers and a large fry for me!" Tucker grinned. 

"Salad." Sam raised a single hand. 

"Uh, cheeseburger and small fry?" Danny frowned. Wally smirked. 

"Ten cheeseburgers and 5 large fries." He glanced at Tucker, Sam and Danny. The waitress looked a bit surprised, but took the order down anyways. 

"Ten cheeseburgers?" Tucker frowned as the waitress left. "Are you sure, dude?" 

"Trust me, I've been kicked out of Golden Coral before." Wally chuckled. 

"He eats like a maniac." Danny confirmed. 

"Uh, Danny..." Sam frowned. 

"What?" Danny blinked, confused. 

"There's kind of a ghost outside..." Sam frowned. 

"What?" Danny looked over her shoulder to see a ghost. She looked almost human. That was when she turned, and he saw her face. It was paler than his hair in his ghost form, and her eyes were bright red. So red that they reflected across her skin. She glared straight at Danny. Danny gulped. She then turned her attention to Wally, then disappeared in a puff of angry red smoke. "How come my ghost sense didn't go off?" 

"I don''t know, but I don't like it." Sam frowned, her eyes narrowed as she glared at the dissipating smoke. 

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~