Typical Gotham City

Sam was cussing up a storm as she sat next to Jazz in the passenger seat. Dash looked a bit upset about not being able to sit next to Jazz, but in the mood Sam was in, had decided best keep his mouth shut. 

They pulled into a fairly nice hotel. Sam payed. They got two rooms, one for the boys and one for the girls. 

Sam and Jazz walked in, Sam slamming the door behind her. A muffled scream of agitation was heard soon later. Tucker and Dash turned to each other and bolted into their room before it was too late. 

"She's crazy!" Dash looked at Tucker. 

"Yep." Tucker had taken out his phone and was playing a random game. 

"Is she always like this?" Dash asked, slightly  concerned. 

"More often than not." Tucker lay down on is bed, Dash sitting on the edge of his own. 

"How do you handle it?" Dash asked. 

"Honestly, I mostly just ignore her. Except when she's trying to make me eat vegetables. My all meat streak is-" 

"14 years strong, I know." Dash grumbled. 

"Yes! New high-score!" Tucker looked down at his phone. Dash rolled his eyes and took of his jacket and began doing push-ups on the floor. "What are you doing?" 

"What does it look like I'm doing?" Dash glared. 

"Exercise?" Tucker asked unsure. 

"Duh. Just because I'm not at home doesn't mean I can slack if I want to keep my position on the football team." Dash switched to sit-ups. 

"Interesting..." Tucker said halfheartedly. 

Dash cluelessly nodded. "I haven't had any type of soda since I was six, and I haven't had too much sugar either. No cake, ice-cream, or candy unless it's a special occasion. I want to get excepted on a college team, and maybe even professional." Dash began jogging in place. 

"No cake? No ice-cream? What kind of world do you live in?" Tucker immediately turned off his phone. 

"A world full of hard work and training?" Dash frowned. 

"Dude. I know you're kind of a jerk and stuff, but we're going to go and buy some junk food. You're pretty much on vacation." Tucker stood up. 

"No thanks. Maybe, if you really want, we can see if the hotel has a vending machine and get some potato chips or something." Dash suggested. Then he seemed to have a thought. "What's Jazz's favorite kind of candy?" 

"I don't know. I know Danny's are Mars bars, but that's Danny. Just try something, she'll probably like it." Tucker shrugged. 

"Is she allergic to peanuts?" Dash asked. 

"I don't think so..." Tucker sighed. 

"Well, I'll just get her plain chocolate just in case then." Dash decided. 

"You do that." Tucker nodded, not listening much anymore. 

"Hey, Tuckno geek, you want anything?" Dash asked halfway through the door. 

"Sure, just get me anything. You might want to get Sam something too. Just make sure it's not an environmental hazard." Tucker advised. 

"Okay." The door closed. Tucker sighed, playing his phone in peace. 

~_~_~_~I, the Amazing line break of Amazingness, have come back from my long overdue vacation! Worship me!~_~_~_~_~

The next day, Sam decided they needed to go to the bank. She hadn't brought enough money to last them the amount of time she had hoped.