Halloween Special: Part 1

Danny looked at Batman. "So your saying my friends are in Gotham looking for me?" 

"Yes. The zeta beams are only half-way finished in Amity Park, but you could come to Gotham and I will give you a hotel and allow you to see your friends." Batman frowned. 

"Really? That'd be awesome! Uh...can they know I was with a bunch of superhero's if I don't spill any secret identities?" Danny frowned. 

"As long as you don't tell them the secret identities." Batman sighed. 

"Great! When do I leave?" Danny asked. 

"Now. And you'll be taking Robin with you, as a precaution. Gotham is dangerous, and your friend Sam seems to like getting into danger." Batman glared. 

"Yeah, that's Sam for you. She's the whole reason I am half ghost." Danny sighed, remembering the time that Desiree had granted a wish Sam had made when she was angry. Then he remembered her in pink clothes and had to stifle a laugh. 

"-got it?" Batman asked. 

"Huh? What?" Danny sighed. "Sorry, lost in thought." 

"I said, you will be staying for few days in Gotham. Robin will be there after he is through with school to check on you, and both of us will check on you while on patrol." Batman explained. 

"Can I come on patrol a few times? Ghosts have definitely been sneaking out of the ghost zone while I've been gone." Danny asked. 

"Fine, but I'll be sending you back around the same time as Robin so you actually get some sleep." Batman sighed. 

"Thanks!" Danny smiled. "I haven't gone out on an actual patrol in a long time." He added. 

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~I, THE AMAZING LINE BREAK, AM ETERNAL!~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Danny looked through the zeta beam. "Phantom; B09" The mechanical voice alerted. "Batman; 02. Robin; B01" After a flash of light, they were suddenly in the Batcave. 

"Danny, you wait here. Me and Robin will get everything sorted out. We'll come and get you when we're ready. Don't touch anything." Batman ordered. Danny simply nodded as they went upstairs. Danny gave the Bat-mobile a mischievous glance. 

"Does it count as touching if your intangible?" Danny asked himself. "Nah." He flew over to the car in his ghost form, phased through it, and pretended to drive it. It wasn't as fun as he pictured, especially as he couldn't touch anything. 

He got out and sat on the floor, bored. He looked at the calendar that was conveniently hanging on one of the walls. For some reason, it had a bunch of pictures of the famous Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson. Why would Batman have pictures of them...? Then it dawned on him. No way! They're Batman and Robin? What? 

He was jolted out of his thoughts by the door opening and Bruce-I mean Batman! And Robin opening the steel door into the Bat-cave. Should he tell them? Nah. 

"Alright. You'll be staying here. It'll all be payed for by a friend of mine. Here's some money for the time being. I trust you can get there on your own?" Batman handed Danny a handful of cash, a note, and a small button. Danny nodded, taking the stuff. He flew through the exact same place he had last time and rocketed to the hotel. 

He changed back into his human form in an alley then walked into the hotel room. He walked up to the clerk and read off of the note Batman had given him. "Uh, Bruce Wayne gave me a hotel room here..." He looked up at the clerk. He nodded, and checked his computer. 

"Ah, yes. Mr. Fenton, is it?" He looked at Danny. 

"Uh, yeah. Danny." He sighed. The clerk gave him a single room key.