Halloween Special Part 4

I flew into the cave at Mount Justice. "Who here is actually a super powered human?" I asked quickly. I wasn't entirely sure about who was what. The team all gave me weird glances before everyone turned to Wally who was stuffing his face with a burrito. 

"Aw, come on!" Wally frowned, placing the burrito down slowly. "What do you need me for?" 

"Well, according to the Box Ghost, there's some crazy Spirit ghost that needs to fall asleep to a lullaby from a super-powered human." I explained. Everyone except me and Wally burst out laughing. 

"What?!?!" Wally stood up. "Dude, I do NOT sing!" 

"Look, it's for the greater good of the world. Look, I'll even by you lunch at the Nasty Burger, just please!" I pouted. 

"By the way, Danny, you sort of left your dog here." Megan frowned. 

"Sorry! I completely forgot! I can put him in the ghost zone now!" I sighed. "Cujo!" I called out. The small green puppy ran through the walls straight for me, licking my face. "Hey buddy, calm down!" I laughed. "Okay, I'm going to take you to the ghost zone, that okay with you?" I patted his head. Cujo jumped off my lap, turning huge and growling. 

"I guess that's a no." Artemis pointed out. 

"Well, he can't stay at my place, my parents would try and dissect him. Literally." I added. 

"We can keep him!" Megan offered, stroking Cujo behind the ears. He seemed to like that as he immediately shrank back into his normal puppy self. 

"You'd do that?" I asked, my eyes a bit wide with shock.

"Of course! Besides, it'd be a shame to separate him and Wolf! They're already such great friends!" She added. 

"Well, if you really want to, I don't see why not." I shrugged. "All right, Wally! Let's go!" 

"Why me?" Wally sighed as he was practically dragged to the zeta beams. "And what the heck is a Nasty Burger?"

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~