Halloween Special Part 6

This was it. Danny and Wally were standing in front of this so-called Spirit. With almost no trouble, she threw Danny, and Danny flung through the air, slamming his back into a wall. He groaned, but eventually got back up to his feet. "Wally...sing...now!" Danny panted, shaking slightly from the force of being thrown into a wall. 

"What am I supposed to sing!" Wally barely dodged a flying desk as it came hurtling towards him. Good thing he had super-speed. 

"I don't know, anything!" Danny was almost hit with a text-book, but went intangible just in the nick of time. 

"Uh...hush little...ghosty, don't make a sound, Kid Flash is gonna buy you mocking bird, and if that mocking bird don't sing, Kid Flash'll buy you a diamond ring, and if that diamond ring turns brass, Kid Flash'll buy you a looking glass, and if that looking glass does break, we'll go get you a slice of cake, and if that cake turns out to be sour, I guess I'll just have to give you a flower." Kid Flash sang, vibrating his vocal cords slightly so his voice carried out a bit farther. The ghost had stopped throwing things at them, which was a good sign. Danny gave him a thumbs up, then motioned for him to keep going. Kid Flash cleared his throat before continuing. "Look outside, little ghost, it's kinda dark, little ghost, I think it's time to sleep, 'cause the stars are coming out,  little ghost, and they're going to watch o'er you..." The ghost was starting to close it's eyes now, and people had even gathered around the scene, which just so happened to be right outside Danny's school, to watch. Great. KF didn't know what else to sing, so he decided that he would make up a random song and hope it worked. "They say that there was once a rose. They say that rose was fairest of them all. And I know for a fact, that that rose was beloved, but even the beautiful eventually will fade. For that rose did wilt, and the gardener came, and the rose was gone before the evening came. However she is not lost, for the other roses, they pass on the legend of her beauty. And now, the dear rose, she lives up in the stars, and always she does, sing till they sleep." Finally, the stupid ghost was out cold. Kid Flash panted as Danny finally got her into the Fenton Thermos, where they were certain they could hear faint snoring. 

"Dude, that was awesome!" Danny smirked as they raced back towards Fenton Works. Kid Flash walked towards the zeta beams. 

"Never. Again." Wally glared at Danny, who gave him a coy innocent smile. 

"Okay, but dude, wait till everyone at the cave gets a look at this!" Danny smirked. 

"You recorded me?!?!" Wally widened his eyes.

"No, not me, but there were plenty of people filming it. It's probably already on Youtube by now." Danny laughed slightly. 

"What are you going to do with it now?" Wally raised an eyebrow. 

"Well, I'm going to see if anybody in the ghost zone knows where she goes. If that fails, well, I'll probably just find somewhere to drop her off. I don't know, maybe Pariah's castle." Danny shrugged. 

"Well, catch you later dude. Just remember, you owe me big time." Wally stepped into the zeta beams and was gone in a flash (Heh, get it, flash) of light. 

"See ya, Wally." Danny laughed, detransforming. He grabbed his cell phone. "Hey, Artemis. You want all the food from the cave back tomorrow, right?" 

~_~_~_~_~

*Bonus* 

"Hey guys!" Wally sped into the living room, where the entire team was sitting down at the couch watching Wally sing. "Oh no..." His smile immediately faded. The team were stifling laughs as they watched. 

"Wow Wally, you actually weren't half bad." Robin smirked. 

"Yeah, yeah." Wally walked towards the fridge, opening it. A few seconds later, shrieking filled the cave as a bunch of live bats came from every cupboard, Artemis and Robin laughing their heads off. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE! THE FOOD IS GONE!" Wally shrieked. 

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~