3

Scarlett's POV

Hmmm this might not be so bad.... There was the sound of glass shattering and I got hit in the head with something hard. I fall off my seat and right when I'm about to hit the ground two strong arms catch me. I black out after that.

I wake up to something heavy slung across my waist and really warm. I open my eyes and just see a chest. I start to panic slightly but ease off the bed. I walk into the bathroom and close the door. I look in the mirror and can see a knot in my head. But it was gong down at a pretty fast rate thanks to my wolf so I probably wasn't out very long. After I do my business I quietly open the bathroom door to see Darren still asleep. I slip out the door and into the hall where I take the stairs down to the living room. When I get to the kitchen it looks normal except there was a hole in the window. I stop look around and notice no one is around so I bolt out the door. I try asking my wolf how to change but she is mad at me????? I'm not sure what I did but I keep running. I get a good ways away from the house when I hear a long howl and by the shivers going down my spine I know it's Darren. I keep running until I am picked up by the waist it isn't Darren though. I start thrashing and screaming but I can't get out. Darren comes running up and his eyes turn black because the guy was holding me by the waist. The man quickly lets go of me but I don't have time to run as I am crushed against a chance this one I know is Darren because of the Sparks. I don't move knowing I can't get out of his grip but a lone tear comes out as I lose hope of being free. When Darren pulls back he looks really upset. He nods slightly at the man and picks me up like a child. When we get back to the house he still looks slightly angry so when he sets me down I scramble back. This just seems to make him more angry then all of a sudden the anger just disappears. He sighs and sits next to me. He asks me if I'm hungry but I quickly shake my head no. He goes to say something when the guy who caught me in the woods walks up with a really innocent looking girl. She was the one who came into the hospital room what was her name ... Lacey! That's it. They see how I'm sitting leaning away from Darren and they frown. Lacey comes over and goes to sit on the other side of me. I isn't like being by either of them so I lean more towards Lacey. This seems to anger Darren which makes me lean even farther away. He growls slightly which makes me jump but I just stay where I am. "Hey Scarlet do you want to watch a movie?" Lacey asks me. I look at her confused which makes her look at me in surprise. All of their eyes seem to fog over for a while. But they snap back to reality soon enough. I curl up into a tiny ball and keep my eye on all of them.

It was silent for a while and then Lacey speaks "Scarlet can you tell us something about yourself?" I just stare at her blankly and don't respond. "Can you write your answers?" I hesitate slightly but my wolf was urging me to tell them some things so I nod. "How old are you?" She asks I write down 18 and Darren relaxes slightly. She asks me a couple more simple questions. Then Darren asks me a question "Do you know anything about mates?" I write down no and set the pen and stuff on the table. I was done for today.