Narrow Escape (Traitor x Reader)

All you can see is darkness, it's all you could see for...as long as you could remember really. Your memory had turned to dust faster than the blink of an eye, unknowing what was going on or what you were supposed to do. You heard what sounded like...echos, booming into your ears and making terrible noises inside your head, a person laying a hand onto your head and something being pressed into your arm. Your vision shined a white, you then instantly raising your head and taking a deep, shaking, breath. "Where the hell am I? Who are you?" You manage to utter from your trembling lips, hurriedly looking around the small cell room, an imperial guard and torture droid, staring at you with his red mechanical eye.  He grinned maliciously, holding a needle in his hand. "Oh don't worry, by the time I'm done, you won't need to worry about any of that." He started to stand, walking up towards you as you tried moving, finding your hands bolted down with metal bars to a heavy metal chair.

 *Time skip a few weeks*

  You groaned, the droid then pulling off of you and starting to leave the cell, once again. You had been in the same cell, never moved or given time to leave at all for anything. Several people had come in regularly, trying to get info, but you simply told them the same thing: you couldn't remember anything that had happened before coming here. Everyone had accused the first imperial you had seen that you overdosed, your memories lost for good. This thought scared you, not being able to know if you had family, friends, maybe even love. "Hey!" A voice broke your thoughts, you looking to the door with no emotion to your eyes. You realized it was a stormtrooper, a blaster being held in his arms. "What do you want?" You barely whispered, your voice dry from pain and lack of water. He sighed, his head looking rapidly from side to side, then your cell door opening, him walking inside. "Look, just do what I say if you want to survive." He unlocked your hand grips, grabbing your hand tightly and bolting for the door. You were startled but didn't want to ruin the chance of getting away. He occasionally looked at you, letting out a quick sigh and then eventually making it to the large hanger bay. He covered you with a black cloak he had found on the way past the armory, then acting as he escorted you over to a ship, making it out of the small space station as he managed to figure out the controls and fly past extra security perimeters. You were sitting in silence, your face turned towards the ground, a silent tear coming out, but no words or whimpers being heard. He got up from his seat after going into hyperspace, walking and sitting down beside you. "Project 625, how do you feel?" He asked, putting his armored hand over your weak one. "I-I...water, please." You choaked, him nodding and going to get you a glass, coming back and handing the glass to you. You drank it greedily, exhaling once you finished and set it down. "Thank you." You murmured and looked back at him, finding his hand interwinding the fingers with yours. "You can call me...John. Or that's what I think I was called before I was taken here." You looked up, an understanding expression on your face. "My name was....Y/N. Yeah Y/N! That's my name!" You were so surprised with yourself, almost jumping up in your seat out of excitement. He started to take off his mask, showing a large smile as he looked at you. "It's great to meet you." You grinned back, leaning towards him and leaning against his chest. "Mmm...I'm so glad that you helped me, even though I don't know why." He found himself flustered, brushing some of his chestnut brown hair from his face. "Uh...yeah. I couldn't see someone as beautiful as you left to die in a place like that." He attempts to flirt, giving you a flashy smirk. You chuckled, kissing his cheek, "Well, I really appreciate it, and I wouldn't mind spending more time with you." He tilted his head at the touch of your lips, meeting his with your own as his eyes widened, soon pulling away. "Oh! I-I...I am so sorry!" He almost panicked, but you reached to touch his neck. "It's ok, really." You kissed him again, the two of you zooming peacefully through space.

THE END