"I killed him." He said at that my eyes widened, "I killed him. Your friend Sting. I killed him or better yet, you kill him." He says to me.

"No, No, no." I say and I cover my ears and my head starts pounding.

"It wasn't easy. He put up a fight put you kill him in the end." He says "You pretty much kill everyone for that matter. You kill Minerva, Yukino, Orga, Rufus. You even kill Kagura." He says. At that I lose it.

"Shut up." I yell as I run towards him.

"Shadow dragon roar!" But it hits Kagura.

"Look at that. Who are you gonna kill now." He taught me.

"Shadow dragon slash!" But it hits Sting.

"Who's next?" He says. Everywhere I turn to hit him I hit someone else.

Minerva's POV

I saw fog everywhere around me. I looked for a way out but couldn't find one.

"Come on. I can't have some weak daughter in my Guild." I hear. At that moment, I shiver in fear.

"I'm not weak."€ I say. Then something slaps me in the face. I face forward to see my father.

"Tsk some guild Sting's turned it into." He said.

"Your wrong." I say. I then feel as if a shrank down to a tiny person. I see three people standing in front of me. My father, Erza and Kagura.

"You are not fit to be shown mercy." Erza says.

"how would you feel if you were stabbed in the back?" Kagura said.

"Your nothing but a disgrace." My father said.

"I don't need your opinion." I said as I grew taller and they shrank.

"You hurt people." I hear a voice from behind me. I look to see Yukino.

"You hurt innocent people. The man your father killed. What your father did to Lector. To me. You're the Daughter of a Monster." She said.

"But I'm not like him.†I said.

"You grew horns. Gave up humanity to achieve power like him." Rogue said appearing next to Yukino.

"You and he are alike in more ways that you think." I hear Sting say next to Rogue.

"You can never be forgiven so easily." Erza said.

"Just look at Milliana. She hasn't forgiven you." Orga said.

"And she never will." Kagura said.

"Who could ever truly forgive you?" They all said at once. I lost it I used my magic to get rid of them but they kept coming back. They are putting things in my head but I believe them.

"See it was only a matter of time." Kagura said.

"We can't trust you." Yukino said.

"How can we trust a monster." Sting said.

Yukino's POV

I ran in and was soon surrounded my fog. I was lost in it till I heard a voice.

"Remove it now!" I heard a voice say. That voice was all too familiar. In front of me stood Jiemma.

"You're a weakling. We can't have weaklings in our guild." I heard him say. I looked down and saw I was naked. It sure brings back memories I never want to remember.

"It's not your guild. It's Sting's." I said.

"You want a bet?" I heard him say as he pointed to a boy behind me I turned around to see Sting in the crowd. He stood there and I looked at him but what I saw wasn't Sting. It was the old Sting of Sabretooth.