~29~

|teentaetans|

I watched as Hoseok taunted people with a dark and scary voice. He also used my edited voice which seemed to scare people even more. "Mom! Save me!" I could hear one of the kids yelling. It was hilarious.

"You wanna try" he asked.

I looked at him like he was crazy. "No way. I don't know how-"

"SYSTEM FAILING IN 5..4...3...2...1"

A whole bunch of screaming and crashing was heard. "I just made all of their Xbox's crash. All their data is temporarily gone" he whispered to me. He then began chuckling. "Weaklings."

I shook my head and took the microphone out of his hands.

"YOU'RE ALL GOING TO DIE IN THE NEXT TWO DAYS! SAY YOUR PRAYERS YOU LOW LIFE FOOLS!" I said scarily. Hoseok looked surprised once I said that. He started clapping and kissed my cheek.

The madness went on for about another hour or so before we both got bored. Hoseok made sure that he wasn't tracked before shutting everything down.

"You did well, Tae" he congratulated. I bowed and made fake 'hooray' sounds. "I know. I'm a natural" I said quite boastfully. Hoseok lightly elbowed me in my side. "Don't think I forgot about that gummy bear incident."

Ugh, I felt so guilty after I ate them. But they were gummy bears! So delicious and so tempting.

"Please don't bring that up"

Hoseok laughed and grabbed my hand, dragging me upstairs. Wait, I've never seen upstairs. Only his "secret lair" or whatever. I looked around at all the unique decor.

Everything was dark and dull. The walls were painted grey, there were dead flowers everywhere, old laptops were scattered around and HDMI cables took over the whole house.

"Um.."

"I assure you that my room isn't as messy as down here"

I nodded and let myself be dragged to his bedroom. When we got there I was surprised. It was actually bright and cute. Action figures were on little brown shelves, pictures of Hoseok and his family were up (in which he looked adorable), and other technology related things filled up the room.

Hoseok dragged me over to the computer chair and sat me down. "Hack something" he ordered. I raised an eyebrow at him. "Hack what? You know that I don't know how to hack. It's not that easy" I said.

***

|notursunshine94|

Poor soul. He can't hack anything at all! Not even a tiny computer mini game! That's like learning how to tie your shoes in the hacking community. At least it is for me. "You suck at this."

Taehyung pouted and crossed his arms. "It's too hard. The coding thing and all those weird numbers, they're all stupid. I don't want to be a hacker"

He's so cute!

"Then become a troll. It's fun"

"No. Forget all of this"

Aw, he can't give up this easily. I crouched down in front of him and made him look at me. "Stop beating yourself up over it. These things take major skill and a lot of practice to perfect it. You'll eventually get better at it if you keep on trying. I believe in you, Tae" I beamed.

He still looked sad.

"I let you down. I'm not fit to be a hacker or a troll. I'm just a stupid loser who works at a candy shop for a living"

"No you're not. You're a smart, fantastic guy who's my partner in crime. As a sunshine, you're not allowed to give up so easily. Got it?"

"A sunshine?"

"Yep. It's our fanbase name. I just made it up but it sounds cool"

"Dude, it sounds like a little kid made it up. But you are immature so-"

"I have ropes and tape"

Taehyung quickly shut his mouth. "Let's get you home now" I said standing up. I helped him up and we headed back downstairs.

***

To teentaetans:

I figured out a way to make it easier!

To teentaetans:

I can show you it tomorrow if you'd like me to. I promise that you will master python with this method

To teentaetans:

Tae? You alright?

To teentaetans:

Where are you? Are you not at home?

From teentaetans:

Help

To teentaetans:

With what?

To teentaetans:

Taehyung??

From teentaetans:

This is Taehyung's mother. Please stay away from him. You're a bad influence and are putting him at risk of getting in trouble with the government.

From teentaetans:

From this point on I will not allow Taehyung to speak to you.

*This user has blocked you*