~22~

|notursunshine94|

Taehyung is crazy.

Like, really crazy. What was he thinking? Why would he kiss me? I don't understand that kid sometimes.

Crap, what am I even saying?

I enjoyed the feeling of his lips on mine. I enjoyed it a whole lot. If I didn't have my conscience telling me that what we were doing was wrong I would've kissed him back without hesitation.

This is the first time that someone didn't reject me. Unlike a lot of people, Taehyung actually cares about me like I care about him. He doesn't push me away or make me feel worthless.

He does the exact opposite.

To teentaetans:

I'm sorry for pushing you like that. I didn't mean to do it that hard.

From teentaetans:

It's fine. I shouldn't have kissed you. I was wrong.

To teentaetans:

I know but bringing up the Jungkook thing and all wasn't my place and I'm so, so sorry.

To teentaetans:

Your lips are very kissable though. They're so small and cute 😘 Just like you

From teentaetans:

Ahhh! You're gonna make me blush.

To teentaetans:

Asdfghjkl

I just thought about something. Ever since I've gotten involved with this cute kid I haven't been very active. I haven't hacked anyone all week. What the hell! I have to hack someone.

I've come to the conclusion that I will do a big hack. I have to. Hmm...

Who or what should I hack?

Oh right! I can hack into Xbox live! I'll speak into everyone's microphones and scare them to death. I would love for Taehyung to accompany me but I doubt that he'll want to do it.

I'll just have to force him.

Hehe. I'm an evil genius!

To teentaetans:

You're gonna help me hack. Whatever you say or do won't change anything so just go along with it. Got it?