3- Jinxed

"I swear, you falling on marbles is almost as bad as us losing to a group of little kids at laser tag." I tell Barry, "what's crazy is how I didn't slip or anything."
"I am still going to kick Chad's ass for making us lose," Cisco grumbles.
"I did not think it was possible for me to slip on marbles. That wasn't even the worse part, everyone else was just..."
"Having a bad day the second she stepped foot in that bank," I finish for him.
"See Harry? That is bad ju ju," Cisco tells the scientist.
Harry has the most plain expression, "there is no such thing as bad luck. But there is quantum physics that effect the particles around her."
"So the positive particles around Becky turn the negative particles to everyone else?" Barry guesses.

"So when good things happen to her, bad things happen around her," Caitlin sums up.
"She has got her good luck field," Cisco said.
I shrug, "science or not, we have got to find a way to stop her."
Cisco puts up his index finger, "and that, my friend, we shall."
"Maybe she got her powers from the Particle Accelerator explosion," Joe suggests."
"She's only been here for three years," Iris points out. "She couldn't have."
"Killgore got his powers after that too," Barry adds.
I pull a magnified glass from my pocket, "we have a mystery."
"Where did you even get that?" Cisco asks.
"I stole it form my friend Sanjay, and forgot to gibe it back to him."
"That, for some reason, makes sense," Cisco mutters. "Okay Watson, you won this round."
I put the magnified glass back in my pocket, and cross my arms. "Why do I have to be Watson?"
"Uh, because I'm a hacker, scientist, Vibe, and you aren't."
"Guys, lets not argue," Barry says. "As entertaining as this is."

"I feel a Gladiator reference coming on," I smirk.
"While you guys are fooling around and not working," Harry starts walking out of The Cortex. "I will be looking at the satellite for Sharpe."
"Don't touch my satellite," Cisco goes after him.
"Oh, I'm going to touch the satellite," Harry responds.
"Don't touch my satellite."
I turn back to Barry, "sooo... want to plan our not elaborate wedding, or something?"
"What's your dress look like?"
I bite my lip, "can't tell you that. Its a surprise. I got it from a friend, and she's letting me keep it. She wore it, like, a century ago. Its in good shape, for something that's from World War One."
"Which friend is that? And how old is she?"
I walk backwards out the door, "she might not be able to come to the wedding. Because of work, and if all my friends came we'd need a lot of seats for that outside venue."

Barry raises his eyebrows at me, "you have more friends than the ones you have now?"
"If my parents come from long distance, it'll be hard to explain to them how I know both Oliver Queen and Bruce Wayne."
"You know Bruce Wayne? How much have you been keeping from me?"
I pause, "I know we aren't supposed to have secrets... But a lot. I have traveling to about three universes, and on one, they have my dream team."
"This isn't your dream team?"
"Lets just say we put The Hall of Justice to good use. Now do you want to have this wedding by the ocean, because I seriously need to be on or around it." I change the subject rapidly.
"I am already ahead of you on that. And this friend thing, I'll figure that out later, won't I?"
"Thank you, and yeah, pretty much."

ϟ ϟ ϟ

Harry, Cisco, Barry, and I get back to STAR Labs and tell the others that Barry exiting the Speed Force was the cause to the new Metas.
"Everything we try to do right, ends up going horribly wrong," Cisco mumbles.
"We're cursed," Wally says.
"Maybe we should burn some sage," Iris suggests.
"We are not cursed," Barry said.
I throw my hands up in the air, "Well, we are definitely jinxed. I mean, if we were cursed, we'd be swabbing the deck of Davy Jones."
Everyone stares at me. Cisco clears his throat, "we aren't pirates, first of all. Second, we are having some bad luck. We need to focus on catching this Meta."

"She is not your run-of-the-mill criminal," I said.
"I agree with Sky," Barry says. "Becky does not seem like our typical villain, so we take a different approach."
"What are you getting at?" I glance over at him.
"I'm saying we need to... I'll figure out something."
I smile, "you always do." I check the watch on my phone. "Crap! Call me when you get news on Hazard. I am now thirty minutes late to meet Ms. Hart, and she is going to have my head on a plate."
"So much bad luck," Cisco shakes his head.

I teleport back to The Cortex after a few hours, and fall on the floor

I teleport back to The Cortex after a few hours, and fall on the floor. "How did that happen?"
"That is not good," Cisco said. "You don't usually fall over like that after teleportation."
Barry helps me to my feet, "Hazard is causing more trouble."
"Becky's quantum field is expanding," Iris says.
"Bad luck mania," I mutter, rubbing my elbow.
"She must be experiencing a lot of good luck for her quantum field to be expanding like this," Caitlin said.

"Where is she now?" Barry asks.
"She went back to work," Iris looks at the screen.
"That's the casino," I reach for my suit. "Barry, lets go."

ϟ ϟ ϟ

I catch sight of Becky, "there she is."
Barry nods, "I'll get her." He tries to take off running, and then slips on some quarters, cuffing himself with Meta-handcuffs. "How is that even possible?"
"Barry, Sky, what happened?" Iris asks.
"He just handcuffed himself," I report. "Is the Particle Accelerator still combusting?"
"Yes, it is. Hurry Sky," Caitlin says.
"Hey look, its The Flash," someone shouts. The guy knocks over a girl, and the fire alarm goes off.
I rapidly walk to Hazard, but people are running out for a fire that does not exist, and one crashes into me. "Are you kidding?" I growl frustrated.

Then the sign above Barry falls. "Flash!" I turn.
Iris counts down, "3...2..."
"Go stop Becky," Barry says. "I'll be fine."
I hesitant, and then try to climb to my feet. Slip again, and land on my back. I prepare for the worst as Iris counts off, "One."
A wave of blue energy goes off from the Particle Accelerator.
"Wh-what? I lost?" Becky stutters.
"Oh thank God," I said, relieved. I get to my feet just in time to see Barry cuff Hazard.

"Bye Wally

"Bye Wally. Gonna miss you, Kid Flash," I hug the yellow speedster.
We all watch Wally leave STAR Labs. That break up with Jesse really got him. I turn back to Barry, one him and Joe are out of sight. "So, what our next game plan?"
"For starters..." Barry glances over at the screen. "We find the other people on that bus."
Cisco exhales, "find them, and we stop this."
"Then lets get to work on our new Meta," I tap the screen in the next box past Hazard. "Whoever this guy is."

Author's Note:
Taking this episode thing at a time. And speaking of things... I have a Stranger Things story and a whole lot more nerdy stuff on my profile so check that out. Don't forget to give this a vote if you liked it! Byeeeeee!
~ SHIELD-Avenger