Rejecting Azrael

©EnchantressSkittlez
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book or any portion there of may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

You may share or promote my book, only if you wish to.

Please do not copy my book in any shape or form. After all, originals will always be better than copies.

I N T R O D U C T I O N S

Coco Lee has everything she could have wanted; popularity, the money, friends, and a hot boyfriend. What more could a she-wolf ask for?

Until he came along and crashed her small world. However, this story comes with a little twist.

This time, the girl rejects and the boy breaks.

[CAN BE READ AS A STAND-ALONE, YOU DO NOT NEED TO READ MY MUTED ALPHA TO UNDERSTAND THIS BOOK]

A U T H O R S N O T E S

No note yet

T I M E L I N E

Started - 11/20/17

Ended - Ongoing

Q U E S T I O N S & A N S W E R S

Q: I thought you said no sequel to 'My Muted Alpha'?

A: Yes, I did. I didn't do a sequel for Rhea and Kronos, or their children. However... I am doing a story for Azrael and Coco. People wanted to know how they came to be and their background. You could say it's a side story.

Q: Ugh, really? A rejection book? Don't we have enough of those already? Cliché!

A: Then you can get your rude ass out of my profile and not read my books. Cliché is defined differently to everyone. There's a reason why it's a rejection book, but everything is explained at the very end in my author's note. (I am so sorry for being rude, I don't mean to. 😅)

F R I E N D L Y R E M I N D E R

There is mild swearing in this book, and if you cannot withstand that, please turn around and head to the nearest exit. Any advertisements to your books will be deleted. Rest assured I don't tolerate any bullying, threats, etc. If there are any spoilers to the book around any chapters, it will be deleted. Please do not ruin it for everyone else. One final thing, please don't be afraid to comment. I love to read each and every one of your comments!
Constructive criticism is welcomed!

Without further notice, on with the book! I hope you enjoy!