"Where's that stupid girl!" Aunty Vivian shouted as she rushed out of the house to beat Davina. But kaka pulled her back and aunty Vivian jumped in annoyance.

"Can you imagine?!" She shouted in Kaka's face, "I've been calling this girl for 3 days and she hasn't been picking up my calls. How do you expect me not to come and carry them away in case anything happens to them?! And that stupid girl has the mouth to insult me!" She hits her chest, "Her mother?!"

Kaka just stood there with folded arms, unconcerned about what aunty Vivian was telling her. I knew how much kaka didn't like her and no amount of shouting will make kaka care either.

Kauna and I just stood by the gate as we didn't want to get involved with whatever was happening. Aunty Vivian's driver came out of the house with the two boxes the triple Ds came with and put it in the boot.

"Daniella! David!" Aunty Vivian shouted from outside the house door, "Come and enter the car now!"

Daniella was struggling to come out of the house because she was dragging a wailing David.

"Mummy I don't want to go!" David cried as she was dragging him outside the house.

I shook my head at the scene in front of me. These people were full drama.

Aunty Vivian didn't waste time as she lifted David from the ground and carried him into the jeep.

"You think I have all the time! It's night and we have to get back to Abuja before 10!" She said as she threw David inside the back seat.

Daniella quickly rushed to the jeep as well and entered in order to avoid her mother's shouting. Aunty Vivian entered the front seat as the driver rushed to start the car.

Without anybody telling me what to do, I opened the gate and waited for the jeep to pass by. The jeep moved and as it passed the gate, Daniella wind down her the back seat glass and shouted, "Bye Miriam! We'll miss you!"

I waved at her and smiled. I took a quick glance as Davina was just sitting at the other end, and staring outside the window in annoyance. And David was in between them, still crying. Poor children.

The jeep drove off into the street and I shut the gate and walked back into the house. Kauna had already entered while Kaka was still standing in front of the house.

"Wow." Was all I could say to Kaka. She scoffed and shook her head.

"But isn't it late for them to be traveling back? It's already dark." I said while looking at the night sky.

Kaka took her notepad from her purse bag and wrote on it.

'I warned her but she won't listen.' She wrote.

I shrugged, "I wish them safe journey."

We walked back inside the house and I shut the net door. Before I closed the main door, I stood and stared at the outside compound through the transparent net door.

The triple Ds were gone. They were vanished from my life. Just like that.

****

I didn't know what time it was, but it felt like early midnight when Kaka barged into my room. I was deep asleep and she shook me from my bed, causing me to groan.