Chapter 46 - Trigger

Start from the beginning

"Since then, i always wanted to help people like that when i grow up."

"In a weird way, she kinda inspired me to take, martial arts, ehehehe, i was a bit of a tomboy back then, and bullying was common in our school so i become sort of the savior of the weak." she said that while making a silly face.

"It's kinda funny how did i end up beating up people to help people, my dad plan to enroll me to a med school but then his condition dwindle and that's when i decided to work at the Vixens."

"So, it's your dream after all.."

"Well, when you think of jobs that help people, there's a lot of options." she continues.

"I guess it's the same reason i end up working there."

"Glad you finally, decided in pursuing your dreams." he said.

"Yeah!"

"Also..."

Raika pauses, with a small wry smile on her face.

" I thought i'd be able to do so much if i knew more about medicine."

"Oh.."

"Well , anyway." 

Though Raika hangs head with sadness, she lifts it right back up.

"Being able to pursue my dream, like this now, makes me incredibly happy!"

"So no matter how hard it is, i'm going to stick with it."

Hearing her feelings towards her dream, increases my desire to support her more.

But...

I also have a little concern...

I know for a fact when she starts focusing on something, she over do it right away...

It was like at the Vicious Vixens.

I recall a memory from a few months earlier ---------------------

I was walking going home from work and decided to visit Raika when she was suddenly shoved in a mysterious van i followed her me running, i was so afraid i would lose them when the van turn into a dark corner of that park, i hurried and ran like my life depended on it worrying for the worst when i saw Raika sitting alone in a near bench she looks flushed and drunken and the men who tried to kidnap her or do something i can't even imagine was lying unconcious..

"Raika... what happened to you?!"

"I'm okay, thanks for worrying about me.."

"But...Don't i'm fine really."

(There she goes again...)  

Back then, Raika was trying hard all alone to help her father..

There are those times but most of the time she just comes home really late working really hard and carrying her burden alone...

(My worries is that she might end up overworking herself to the point of exhaustion.)

"What is it Mina?, You've been staring for a while are you planning on pushing me down and forcing yourself into me?" she snickered.

"W-What?! N-No!" (tempting but, jesus christ what is she saying?! she broke my train of thought.)

"I'm just playing, i missed that look on your face." she gleefully smiled while squeezing my cheeks.

(I can't let her do that to her self again.)

(I've decided, i'll give her my full support, it's my responsibility as her boyfriend.)

"Ummn..Raika?"

"Hmn? What ? Did you change your mind?" she smiled devilishly.

"Huh?! What?! No."

I absentmindedly clutch her hand.

"Wh-What is it, Mina?!" she uttered nervously.

"I've decided!"

"D-Decided? What?! Calm down Mina..." she flinched subconsciously close her eyes and braced herself. 

"I think your training will be tough from here on out, but..."

"H-huh?!" surprised and confused she slowly opens her eyes.

"If something happens, please let me now immediately, and i'm gonna quit my part-time job and volunteer fulltime at the hospital to help you out somehow."

"Huh!" blushing and a bit irritated.

"I'll support you no matter what Raika!"

"..........."

"Heh..."

Raika stiffens in surprised ...but smiles softly.

"You're an idiot, aren't you?"

"H-huh?" 

"Jeez ~ don't scare me like that."

"S-scare you? Huh?"

She stood up, and walks a little while Mina is still sitting dumbfoundedly.

*Sigh* (Idiot) she smiled softly.

"If you say something like that so suddenly, I might fall inlove with you more, MIna."

"O-oh!" (did i missed something?)

"Thanks..." 

Raika walks back and kissed Mina in the cheek.

"I'll leave it to you, so please support me from now on."

"O-of course!"

While taking to heart, my promise to support her at any time, then we leisurely walk side by side back home to the Famille. 

And after a few days....

Daily update! WOHOOO !!