I whirled on my heel and marched away. I never looked back to see him watch me leave and on cue the elevator door had reached and opened it selves automatically for me.

Why am i here in the first place?

Myungsoo

"I should have known a jerk will always be a jerk."

I hissed in pain as i placed a tissue stained by an alcohol that i got by the medicines cupboard to cooled down the stinging hot pain that still lingers on my left cheek.Man,that was quite hard for a small figure like her, i even thought she does not even have any strength at all. If she was not a girl i would have punched back.

I groaned as i took a random napkin by the sink and opening the fridge of the freezer side to grab a bucket of ice cubes-then carelessly poured it out onto the spread napkin on the table.

Tying it all up and placing it on my red cheek that still could feel the stinging pain lingers on it.

Until i heard Kimchi's small bark beside me. I tilted my head to the side and looked below to see the little guy sitting there comfortably while his big round eyes bored into mine-wagging his tail and sticking his tongue out at me.

"What?"  i spat and he only cocked his head to the side lightly.

I sighed; "Hey don't blame me. She's just,making small things big,alright?" 

"Damnit

I placed a hand onto my forehead right after putting away the ice cubes.

I mean..it's just a kiss right?  What's so big deal about that?

Seriously Ah Ri, you're one hell kind of a girl.

Author

"That jerk! I swear i will kill him the next time i see him at school!"

Song Ah Ri strolled down the street up to the downtown-stomping on each steps that she is taking. Cursing to herself about the guy who had just stole her first kiss that is she wanted to keep it until she would find a perfect boyfriend.

Him out of all the guys in the world?! I don't even mind if it is Donghae!

Okay,stay Sunbae out of this Song Ah Ri. Ugh.

She stops in her track and sulks,

"I can't believe this..."  she uttered under her breath as looking down the pavement she was walking on and her eyes caught the end of her curly peach blonde hair.

Right, i will start a new life here and i will try to forget that stupid lips to lips contact!  *insert dramatic life here*

Ah Ri

I could hear whispers and mumblings along the hallway and the corridors one each every students that were passing my by nor i passed them by.

"President. Good morn-woah!" One of my student council mates widened his eyes at me-starring from head to hips.

"Morning." i smiled-acting all calm while the inner side of me was squealing like crazy for my new looks.

Until i was walking down the stairs to see Mari was heading up the stairs with some friends,i grin and read to call out,

"Mari! Look wh-" At that point she only walk pass me by as if i'm only a ghost and continued to walk with her friends.