RETRIEVALS NEVER GO WITHOUT DRAMA

Start from the beginning

"You look like that kid from the parallel dimension. Menma, was it?" Kurama asked, taking in his host's appearance.

"Well, I thought it was fitting," Naruto answered. "He was the me in another world. Besides, the only thing that makes me my father's image is the hair."

Kurama snorted but kept quiet as Naruto snuck around and into the Rock. Kurama directed him into Roshi's house, since both he and Han lived near each other.

"Yo, Roshi? You home?" Naruto called out, somehow having opened the locked window and was perching expectantly on the window sill.

Kurama facepalmed from within him. Would he ever grow up? Granted he was acting more mature, but still.

"Who are you?" a voice snapped.

"A fellow jinchuuriki," Naruto replied airily. "Can you get Han for me?"

"I'm here. What do you need, jinchuuriki?" a deep voice inquired in a monotone.

Naruto rolled his eyes. "Cut the formality. I'm just here to talk with you. I believe you, Roshi, hold the Four-Tailed Monkey, Son Goku. And you, Han, holds the Five-Tailed Horse, Kukuo."

The blonde took the silence as a gesture to continue.

"My name is Naruto. I am the Nine-Tails' jinchuuriki. His name is Kurama. I have come to talk to you about the Akatsuki. If Son Goku and Kukuo have not told you about them, and they will. . . eventually. Anyway, I have come to ask for your permission to apply a Hirashin seal on you. They will allow me to teleport to you and help you if need be."

"Uh -"

No sooner had the word left Roshi's mouth, then there was a very loud explosion outside. 

A very familiar, watery presence made Naruto deadpan. "What the hell?! Does drama have to follow me everywhere? I hate you, world!" Naruto shouted angrily, making the other two jinchuuriki and the three Bijuu sweatdrop. 

In a dark orange flash, Naruto applied to seal to the two jinchuuriki while Kurama made quick work of explaining things to Son Goku and Kukuo, who remembered this situation all too well.

"The Akatsuki are out out for you. Whatever you do, please do not allow yourselves to get captured or else the world's destruction will be sure to come."

The two male jinchuuriki nodded, not sure about what was going on but knowing enough that their lives and the world's balance was on the line.

"Let's go Kurama," Naruto whispered, the fox growling in agreement as the pair rushed outside.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

"Kisame Hoshigaki, one of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist," Naruto said when he saw the blue-skinned, shark-like man.

"Heh, a brat," Kisame smirked.

"Ah, then we're even," Naruto nodded. Kisame looked at him in confusion.

"If you take out the "Hoshi" from your last name, you get "gaki"," Naruto explained, amused.

"Why you brat!" the shark shouted angrily.

"Zetsu?" Naruto looked surprised. "I thought he was with Tobi. . ."

"Kit, since you saved Obito, Zetsu doesn't have a partner. I guess Yahiko stuck them together. Their appearance makes me wonder if they recruited all of the former Akatsuki members. . ."