“Nothing really,” she said softly.  “I wasn’t really thinking, more listening to the waves, the seagulls.  It’s quiet here today.”

I looked around once more and there still wasn’t a soul around, just her and I.   “Just you and I,” I told her.  I had my head propped up on one of my elbows so I was elevated above her.   I tucked some of her hair that was blowing in the breeze behind her ear and I saw her shiver.   “Are you cold?” I whispered against her temple.

“No, not really,” she whispered back.  “The breeze is cool but it’s not too bad.”   One of her hands was on my chest, she was drawing circles with the tip of her finger.  My shirt collar was opened a bit and when she found the opening, she started tracing circles on my bare skin.   Now I was the one shivering and it wasn’t from the cold.

She softly caressed my neck, then my throat and finally she cupped the side of my face and brought my lips down to hers.   So soft and warm her lips were against mine.  I shifted my body so that it was flush with hers.    I wanted to feel every inch of her against me.   She was squirming again, trying to get as close to me as possible, she even hitched one of her legs over mine.  Oh god, her breasts were crushed against my chest, her pelvis was grinding against my buddy, who was completely wide awake now.

She was so wild, thrusting her tongue in my mouth, her hands were in my hair, on my shoulders, down my back.  I had my free hand splayed on her lower back, keeping her pinned against my hardness.  Her squirming against me felt so good, I couldn’t stop groaning into her mouth. 

She tasted so sweet, I couldn’t get enough of her.   The heat from our kiss was intense, my blood was rushing through my veins and going straight to my groin.  I pulled out of our kiss and trailed kisses along her jaw-line up to the shell of her ear.   Traced it with the tip of my tongue and then sucked her lobe into my mouth.  Now my baby was the one her was groaning, grinding herself even more up against me. 

I started a path down to her throat, down the V of her opened blouse.   I was just about to place a kiss where her cleavage started when I heard a dog barking in the distance.   I froze then, completely forgetting where we were, in a very public place where anyone could have stumbled upon us.   I can’t believe I let us get this out of control.   My hands were itching to start undoing the buttons to her blouse.  I saw the hint of her lavender coloured bra and my mind was going to go crazy.

“James,” Sophia whispered to me, trying to get my attention.  She was caressing my face now, trying to bring my lips back to hers.  

“Sweetheart,” I said back kissing the tip of her nose.  I quickly scanned the area and no one was around, but still, anyone could chance upon us at any second.   “When you kiss me like that, I forget where we are,” I told her as I pulled her leg down off of my mine and adjusted her kilt to cover her legs.  

It must have dawned on Sophia now as well because she sat up quickly and was looking frantic.  “Oh my god James, are there people around?” she said, her voice shaking, she was wringing her hands together in a nervous gesture.

I sat up now too and put my arm around her, pulling her towards me.  “No, no one is around baby,” I said kissing her forehead.  “But that sound of the dog barking reminded me that we are out in public.”

“I forgot too,” she said breathing a sigh of relief and leaning her head against my shoulder.   She started to giggle now I could feel her shoulders shaking on my chest.

“What’s so funny?” I asked her, sitting back a bit to see her face.

“I don’t know,” she laughed out.  “I was so lost in the moment that I completely forgot where we were.  Isn’t that just crazy?”