Chapter Twelve

So...the song isn't actually revealed in this chapter....but it was Catbat who guessed it right.    Congrats!!!!    The song I'm using is called We Found Love.....I think it's perfect for Sophia and James!!!

I hope I don't get hate mail for this chapter....but if you do hate it...definitely let me know!!!   I would rather know either way!

How awesome am I??  Two chapters in two days........!  I hope you enjoy it!!   And I hate to ask all the time.......but please....if you enjoy this...please VOTE!!!  Votes are huge for the standings!!!!

S  xo

Chapter Twelve

James’ POV

I froze when she said that.  I couldn’t believe she would say something like that.  Actually...who am I kidding?  Of course she would.  She was so jealous seeing Sophia and I together.  It was clearly written all across her face.  

Sophia side-stepped from me, my arm dropped from her shoulder.   She was beat red in the face and when I reached for her hand, she tore it away like I had burned her.   F*ck!   All the progress we made today now this stupid b*tch had to come and ruin it.

“Sophia,” I said her name softly as I went to reach for her hand again.

“Uh....James.....ah....,” she started saying.  She was looking between the both of us, not sure who to look at.  My heart was breaking, it was killing me to see her so upset.   “Talk to your girlfriend.....I need to get to class,” she told me.  By the sound of her voice, she was clearly upset.

“She’s not my girlfriend,” I quickly added trying to reach for her again but I think that she anticipated it and took a step backwards and bumped against the door.  I saw her reach for the handle and fiddle with it to get it open.  I could tell she wanted to bolt and get away from here.

“Not yet I’m not,” Carly said with a smirk.

“Shut up!” I told her.  I was pissed now.  How dare she?  She knew it was only sex, she knew nothing would come of it.  I told her and she said that it was all she wanted as well.   Now she’s throwing it back in my face.

“Don’t talk to me like that!” Carly hissed back.

“Sophia wait,” I started to say but she was already gone.  “F*ck!”  I reached for the handle of the door myself.  I had to find her.  She didn’t know her way around the school, she was never going to find her locker.

Two hands reached for my arm to pull me back, I didn’t need to turn around to see who it was and I just shrugged her off.  “Get your hands off of me!  Don’t ever touch me again!” I yelled at her, embarrassing her in front of all of her friends.

“You’ll pay for this James,” Carly sneered at me, her arms crossed over her chest.  She was totally embarrassed that I shunned her in front of all her girlfriends.

I stopped now with her threat.....”Pay for this Carly?  Are you kidding me?   You couldn’t possibly make me pay more for making the biggest mistake of my life,” I angrily told her.

I watched as her eyes went wide now, a couple of her friends snickered at what I said.  Nice friends she has.   “You asshole!” she shouted and went to slap me but I caught her wrist before she had the chance.

“You don’t have to tell me I’m an asshole, I already know it,” I told her releasing her wrist as I swung open the school door.  I looked down both sides of the corridor, she was no where to be seen.