31.His Rose

*Door unlocks*

"Baby im home!" The Familiar Voice yelled from the hallway i was expecting it to be Michael because he always used to pop up at moments when i was alone and scared but nope today it wasnt Michael it was George.

"Baby im back whats wrong with you you look terrified ?" George said as he neared me. "N..nothing i.i just woke
Up and i was looking for my pho...you know what yes George there is something wrong with me where were you?" It stayed quit for the next few seconds...

"Baby i went to visit a friend next door you forgto?" He said with an Fake giggle it just looked so fake.. my heart was going out of control whenever he took a step closer i started sweating and i felt An negative atmosphere around me something i didnt even felt with Michael!

"Ohh i forgot yeah you told me you went to an friend... well i was just sleeping.."

"Yeah i know when i left you were sleeping but look at yourself in the mirror you look like you saw a ghost did something happen Rose did that Son of a bitch came here again!?" George asked me with gritted teeths.

"N..no George Michael didnt came i just feel uncomfortable in my
House i dont li...."

"Baby then why dont you Come to my House maybe you will feel Comfortable again a lot happend with you here baby i understand how you feel right now.."

George was right maybe i had to go Somewhere else for a few hours
Somewhere that aint Home... "then take me George" i said as he smiled and pulled me by my hand gently.

"Were gonna Have Fun Baby only You and i" he whispered in my ear making me smile a little. I went upstairs quikly go get dressed into something nice and when i was all done i walked down the stairs with my purse.

"Im ready" i said as i followed him out of the front door, i locked the front door quikly and walked to the cardoor i stepped inside his car and took a deep Breathe. 

I started to feel the Negative energy around me again when he got inside the drivers seat next to me. He started the car and glanced at me. "Rose relax okay i dont like to see you like this i wanna see you smile"

"Smile...?"

"Yeah i wanna see your smile again baby do it" George asked me as i looked at him and smiled.

"I havent smiled in such a long time honestly" i said as i looked out of the window looking at the the Houses and the cars at the side of of the road

"You should smile again because it looks beautiful on you seeing you sad breaks my heart i wanna see you smile like this forever!" George said making me giggle and blush .

We arrived an half Hour Later to the rented Apartment Where George stayed at we got out of his car and entered the apartment. I looked around and ended up in the living room on the couch since i wanted to sit down.

"I like your place George its really warm, cozy and nice!" I said as he smiled back at my Compliment. "Glad you like it baby! "

"So uhmmm Would you like to show me your room George sorry if i sound to n...."

"No its good ill Show you everything but not the basement since i still dont have to key of it plus its dark and empty i dont use it" he said as i nod my head. I followed him to his bedroom and looked around the room it Was an very Nice and clean bedroom he showed me the view of the city from
Out of his window it looked mind blowing!

"I love this view i always open the windows just to inhale the fresh air of this beautiful city i love this view !" He said still staring at the city.

"Yeah its beautiful it freshens you up instantly!" I said as i smiled again remembering what he just
Told me in the car about smiling..

"This place is also yours Rose be free to do whatever you want here just dont go downstairs since its all dark over there and i dont even have a key to the basement"

"Okay George "

"Good then im Gonna take a quik shower and you can wear one of my pyjama's if you want i want you to stay here for the night rose "

I looked at him and smiles softly
"Alright then ill stay do you have some papers and a pencil i wanna Write a poem!"

"You write poems Rose?" George asked me exitedly as i smiled, Yeah it has always been a hobby for me writing poems about life...when i used to have a life now i do...." George cutted me off by pecking my lips.

"Baby i told you to forget the negative things and to just smile as long as km
With you you will never be sad again and all safe i promise!" George said making me smile..

"Thank you so much George what would i have done without you!"

George smiles and left the bedroom after he gave me some papers and pencils i sat down at his desk while he was in the bathroom about to take a shower...

I wanted to be happy again and to out my Heart and write everything down on a paper i used to do that back to when i fell in love with Michael i wrote so many poems about him god knows how much! And he Wrtoe
Lyrics back for me singing about me i cant forget his Angelic voice.. his soft sould and his beautiful smile what in the world changed him into the monster he is today?

I sighed and start writing down a poem
About smiling i called the title "smile"

Smile, though your heart is aching
Smile, even though it's breaking
When there are clouds in the sky
You'll get by...

If you smile
With your fear and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just...

Light up your face with gladness
Hide every trace of sadness
Although a tear may be ever so near
That's the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just...

Smile,

I finished writing down the last word and a Smile creeped up my face..

Yesss a newww chapterrrr the drama is about to begin what do you guys think thats gonna happen in the next chapter!!😭❤️❤️ COMMENT AND VOTE FOR

THE NEXTTTT CHAPTERRR!

And dont forget to check out my new book: An forced marriage. !❤️