Inside hotel

Swasan have sitted in the centre  of the hall. Some other couples are present there who are busy on their respective partners. Swara looked the surrounding which is  looking beautiful. It is giving so romantic feeling because every corner decorated by fresh lavender which is giving a romantic feelings and the colourful candles and balloons are like cherries on top of cake. Which is increasing  its beauty more. But the main attraction of the hall is "  STAGE" which is exactly present in front of Swasan's table. The stage wall is designed by  a heart which has  decorated by red roses . And the whole stage has lighted by various colors light with some dj lights . And some showers are hanging on ceiling of the stage . Everyone want to know curiously , why the showers are swinging on ceiling of the stage. But still  no one are knowing, why these are swinging there . Which is increasing the suspense more.

When Swara was seeing the menu card she felt a hand on her eyes. Next moment a smile spread on her face when she placed her hands above the person's hand  .

Swara: ( in a joyful voice) Rohan and tightly hugged him where Sanskar was seeing the  new guy furiously in full of  hatred way.

Rohan:  I think , today I am not late like always

Swara:   no  , because today you have reached on perfect time ( winked at him)

Both laughed looking at each other.  Seeing them so close to Swara, Sanskar is damn jealous  .....actually jealous is a small word in front of his feelings.

When Sanskar was going to interpret them he heard an announcement. Alll looked towards the stage, where anchor is announcing today's dance theme.

Anchor: Hello ladies and gentlemen, as all of you know, every night we keep dance theme for couples. So today we have kept a special theme for couples. ( all clapped ) . As you had seeing the decorations ( showing the stage),  some of had already guess about it ...so any guesses ( some low voices got to hear )....( said listening the answers  in a little laugh ) okk who don't guess about it still , not wasting your time  I am ending the suspense. As all of you know, monsoon has been come. So today's theme is romance in rain water ( a high applause heard) . To feel  the rain , we have settled up these showers who will help you to feel the rain . So now the stage is all yours lovely couples . So enjoy and he left from stage .

Rohan forwarded his hand towards Swara: May I the honour to dance with you which Swara accepted whole heartedly putting her hand above his hand. Both walked towards  the stage holding each other hand and looking into     each other eyes lovingly  with a smile. Sanskar just clutched the table sheet so tightly that it came little towards  him from its original place.

Some couples also joined with them on dance floor where some were just watching them from their respective seats .

Song : Sanam re title song

( Thanks #rosey Dr for this special romantic song sequence  . For this I can only say  you, I love you dr😍)

Both goes on dance floor...and water from showers also started to flow making the environment perfect for romantic dance...

Lights get dim and slow music starts playing Rohan goes near Swara pulls her on to him to the dance floor...

O ho...

Bheegi bheegi sadkon pe main
Tera intezaar karun
Dheere dheere dil ki zameen ko
Tere hi naam karun