A surprising visit

Deja vu that's all what Nathan could think about, sitting on his bed with a letter in his hands, not that it is a new letter, but he was rereading the same letter again.
Today was very strange, he met Louis Tomlinson his half-brother best friend. And surprisingly he was nice with him, talked with him, helped him when he was scared of the taking off and landing of the plane. A lot of thoughts were going through his mind does Harry really wants to meet him? Does he really want them to be together just like brothers? Many times since the letter came he thought that Harry wouldn't want to acknowledge him, and their relation to each other.
Sighing Nathan didn't know what he should do now, Louis did warn him and told him that he will tell Harry that he is here and that did nothing to make him feel good, he doesn't really know what to think? Should he be happy to finally be able to meet his brother? To be able to talk with him? Well he hope that his plan to avoid the boys of one direction and specifically his brother would work.
A knocking sound pulled him from his thoughts and he got up lazily to open the door knowing that it is one of the boys. With a pout on his face he opened it and left it open to whoever was at the door " enter and close the door boys after you ! " he laid down on the bed, a few minutes later he doesn't hear anyone talking, sitting down he started to talk and see which one of the boys came to him, his eyes widened and groaned as he saw who it is that came to his room.
There in front of him stood Harry Styles, his half brother, he looked down and thought, there went my plan. He asked with a soft voice. " umm....umm....not to be rude or anything but why are you here? "
Harry looked at him and said " well, Louis told me that he saw you on the plane and it happened to be that both of the bands are staying in this hotel so I thought that this is the best time to come and see you, I know that you know everything now Nathan, I...and I want us to be brothers ....again, believe it or not but I do remember you from when we were little kids and I have always wondered where did you go, and why you were taken away from us "
Nathan looked shocked by how many words Harry said and by him saying that he remembers Nathan.
" I...I don't know what to say. I mean that I'm happy to know that you like me, and I would like to know you better, but it is so hard. I just don't know what I'm supposed to do " Nathan said with his head down and teary eyes. " why do I have to have a life like this, I had a hard life and I couldn't enjoy it like anybody, and now I got to know that I have an entirely new family, why can't I be normal!! Why why?? "
With that Harry rushed to hug his bother telling him that everything is going to be fine, that he wouldn't anyone or anything hurt Nathan, he would be the best big brother for him.
Nathan continued to cry and sob in his brother arms, making Harry shed a few tears at his brother state. And promising himself and Nathan that he would always protect him all the time.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Hope you likes this chapter and like the story so far.
Please read and comment, it would mean a lot to me.
Love you.