lost identity.

Third person P.O.V

Everything looked black around him, there is no thing such as white or grey. He could only see darkness, why is everything black? why? where is he? where is everyone? why is he alone? why can't anyone see what is hidden beneath his false smile, what is laying underneath his words? No no one bothered to read him, he was all alone, alone in a world that is full of people, a world where he is considered an idol to many, a world where everything he do or even something he didn't do is put under criticism. why does it feel like that, why can't he just have a normal life? a life that in it he can do whatever he want without thinking about consequences and without being put under the eyes of everyone.

sitting on his window he looked at the sunset, how the day had finally rolled over, how most people are retreating to their homes, their friends, their families and to their loved ones. Why can't he do the same? why does he have to keep pretending? his life is different, it is what he had always asked for, and he knows that, but deep inside he wishes that he didn't get what he wished for.

looking inside his hotel room he saw the letter, a letter from his real mother, his birth mother telling him everything that he wished that he didn't know but at the same time he was glad to know, now he knows that he have a brother, an older brother, no a famous older brother and to be more clear a famous older brother his band mates doesn't like. You are asking who is that brother? or who is even he? well let's begin with introducing him he is Nathan Sykes a 17 years old boy and he is in a band called The Wanted, where his mates are from 21-24 years old boys. So that mostly explain why he is lonely most of the time, don't get him wrong he loves the boys, he loves them as big brothers but he also doesn't like staying alone, on the other hand he just couldn't stop them from enjoying their lives. He is just a little boy, no he is just a pathetic, ugly, sick little boy and he only should be grateful that they like and care about him.

Now for the brother you wondering about, he is the one and the only Harry Styles, Harry is a 19 years old very famous member of One Direction, in reality both of them have no hard feeling for each other but as it is widely known both bands doesn't get along. That's why Nathan doesn't know what to do, should he go to Harry's moth....no to their mother and see her? or should he talk with Harry and show him the letter, all of this causes him a big headache and he doesn't need one right now. Sighing Nathan returns back inside of the hotel room, close the window, hide the letter and sat down on the bed taking his pills before going to sleep deciding to just not think about it, not think about anything.

With that Nathan closed his eyes and fell asleep, not knowing that in another hotel room someone was thinking about him and how they could meet as soon as possible. And both of them not knowing that this meeting is going to be so soon as destiny likes to play its game on people.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

So what do you think everyone? Should I continue?

Do you want Harry and Nathan to meet?