what happened

With everything around him in black Nathan knew that he must have lost conscious, not really wanting to open his eyes and see if all of this was just a nightmare or if really Max acted this way.

Hearing low voices around him, Nathan decided to just brave up and open his eyes but as soon as he did open them waves of pain assaulted his head announcing a very bad headache.
Looking around him, Nathan saw the boys of the two bands but a quick second look confirmed one being missing and without asking he knew who is the missing person is.

Nathan P.O.V

" umm...guys? How long I was passed out? " I asked wanting to know but I kept my eyes locked to my band mates, I see them look at their phones and tell me that I have been out for one hour, I turn my head to face Harry who is sitting next to me.

" harry? I'm sorry about what happened. I'm sure that Max didn't mean to act this way...." but before I could continue my apology Tom interrupted me " Don't you dare and defend him, he hit you! You! Our baby nath, we can't just act like this didn't happen, we will deal with this "

I felt tears forming in my eyes and suddenly had nine body's hugging me and comforting me, for the first time in a while I felt belonging, I felt that I matter to people, I tried to wrap my arms around as many of them as I could feeling a smile sneaking to my face.

" thank you guys, I'm happy to know that you will always be there for me "

looking at the boys of one direction I say " I hope that That I gained new friends and that I became a member of your family " I look down feeling embarrassed by what I said but I hear a few awws and I bite my lips looking up, immediately a blush form on my cheeks as I see that Niall is sending me kisses and both of Liam and Zayn show me thump up while Louis winks at me making me look down my face heating up more.

" Hey guys! Stop making my baby brother blush! I'm the only one allowed to do it! " Harry says and I pout at his words and hit his arm playfully of course as Jay says " well...we had always made him blush and I can guarantee you that it isn't very hard "
then he looked at me smirking " but the most effective way is to bring up his se..." before Jay could even continue I jump on him to shut him up but soon discover that it isn't a very good idea because, one, I'm shorter and weaker than him so I got bind down easily, second he used this to embarrass me more.

" aww...I didn't know that you liked me so much that you can't get enough of being with me." With that I jump quickly but regret it soon as I hear everyone laughing and I pout even more as I feel the headache retuning back.

" Ok guys! Enough of this, let's all leave and let them get to know each other, I'm sure that they have a lot of things that needs to be said " Louis said that and gathered everyone to leave us alone and I sent him one last smile which he returned before he left and closed the door behind all of them.
I walk back slowly to the bed where harry is, I sit down and look at him, I don't know how he did it but with a hold on my hand and a soft smile from him I started to talk, I didn't leave anything out from what I could first remember about my life till now, I didn't expect him to talk back, but he did andit made me so happy.
He talked about mum and Gemma, his step father, our aunts and every relative he knows, we spent the whole night talking and talking till I fel asleep on him and finally I felt safe and happy.

***********************************************
Nathan P.O.V

I looked around the place not knowing whether to be excited or afraid to be honest, we had gone a long way so far. I still can't believe that it has been three years since it all happened, me knowing that I'm not who I'm really, getting into a fight with my band mate max, fixings things as possible as it could be between us, The Wanted getting big and famous' sadly not as big and famous as one direction ' and the media not getting any hints that me and harry are related, don't get me wrong I'm happy that they didn't caught a wind of that and I hope that it stays like this.

Now back to what I was saying first, today we will start filming our reality show, I know that I should feel excited but I don't like the fact that I'm not going to have my privacy, I just hope that this will help us because deep down me and the guys know that if this didn't work, our band time is going to end sooner than we want.

//////////////////////////////////////////

Harry P.O.V

I frown as I look at my phone seeing that I haven't had any calls or even messages from Nathan, since that day three years ago we became very close, we have even became closer than me and Gemma was, and that's says something! Because I'm very close to my sister but now I have a younger brother, a brother who whether he admitted it or not he still needs me and I will always protect him.

I look up as I hear the door of my hotel room opening and I see Louis who smiles at me asking if I heard anything from Nathan. Surprisingly him and Nathan got along very well making me feel really happy about it.

" I'm just worried Lou, it has been two days and he didn't even sent one message, like I know that it may not look like a long time but we always talk and if can't talk we text Daily and I can't help being worried " I take a deep breath after I finish talking and wait for him to reply.

" I can understand your worry harry, Nathan is my brother too and..ummm "
Louis hesitate a bit but nonetheless continues " I heard that his band isn't doing that well with their new album, the album is late and well that's bad for the sales. " he tries to smile a bit
" let's just hope that whatever their manager is doing is going to work....but even if it didn't we can always have him with us, our fans likes him the best "

I look at him smiling a bit after looking at my phone one last time before putting it inside of my pocket " let's just hope for the best for him "
---------------------

Hope that you like this chapter!
Read&Review!