chapter 8

Ariana P.O.V

I wake up feeling a strong set of arms wrapped around my waist. I turn to my side and slowly try to move away without waking Justin up. I successfully get out of his arms. I grab my phone and check the time, it's 8:27 a.m. I decide to get up brush my teeth and head downstairs to make my man some breakfast.

Justin P.O.V

I wake up and see that my Ari is not by my side. I get up from bed check the time, it's 9:01 a.m. I hear some footsteps coming up the stairs and then I see my baby standing in the doorway with a tray of food in her hands. "goodmorning handsome" she smiled. " goodmorning beautiful, aw you made us breakfast?" I ask smiling, she nods. "thank you baby" I say "no problem." she chuckles cutely.

We sat in bed, eating our breakfast while binge-watch 90210 on Ariana's laptop for a good three hours. We decided to stop watching it then I decided to look at some of Ariana's pictures and videos on her laptop with her permission of course.

While watching videos I came across a video of her singing her voice is so beautiful she needs to be discovered. Her voice is so unique I've heard it before she sounds like and angel I really want her to get out there in the music industry she would be really successful.

Lucky for her, Scooter has been looking for another female to join our record label. "Ariana, you are an amazing singer." I compliment her. She looks down and blushes then she says "Thank you so much Jay."

I decide to speak up again. "Do you mind if I show this to Scooter like your voice is just so beautiful like it's crazy. Your voice needs to be put out there in the world. Imagine us together, we could be like the Pop Princess and Pop Prince together." I laugh.

"Really Justin!?" she says excitedly. "Yes babe and that way we can start hinting to the world that I'm yours and you are mine." I say also excitedly.

~1 hour later ~

Ariana P.O.V

This is amazing. Justin called scooter and asked him if he could stop by the studio so that I could sing for him. So we are currently in the studio I'm really nervous about singing for Scoot cause he's a big deal. I decided to sing a cover of Emotions by Mariah Carey. I walk over to the area with the studio mic and start doing some vocal warm-up. Scooter and Justin on the other side of the window. I then hear Scooter speak into the mic "Whenever you're ready Ari." I nod and hear the music beginning to play."

(quick side note, Ariana looks like DW Ari not Yours Truly Ari so don't get mixed up I just wanted a video of her in the studio)

When the song was over I took the headphones off and walked over to Justin and Scooter. "Ariana that was amazing." I heard Justin say. I smiled and thanked him. "Girl those high note were on point." Scooter said in a girly voice. "OMG YAASSS!!" Justin said while laughing then we all laughed. "Thank you guys so much." Scooter spoke up, "Okay but now in all seriousness, how would you like being apart of the crew?"

"Omg Scoot I would love to!" I said then I hugged him.

sorry for this really short and bad chapter but I just wanted to update for y'all

~jdbsizzle ♡