chapter 6

-3 weeks later -

ARIANA P.O.V

Justin had left to go back on tour he is currently in Phoenix, Arizona. I have been missing him like crazy. Our relationship has been going really great. We would text, call, and facetime each other whenever we could. We say "I love you" too each other all the time. It may seem like it is way too soon too say it but we really truly care for each other and we feel love for each other. It seems as if we have known each other for years but in reality we have only known each other for a couple of weeks. We haven't gone exclusive yet so not that many people know about our relationship. I just don't think that I am ready to handle all the hate because I know there will be a lot of that.

JUSTIN P.O.V

I am currently back on tour and I am in Arizona. I have been missing Ariana so much. I really need to see her and spend time with her. She doesn't know but, I'm going to go back to LA tonight and surprise her. I want to take her out on a date but the thing is nobody knows that we are dating yet. I know that she is afraid of getting hate. Throughout the time that I have gotten to know her I learned that she was bullied and depressed in high school. How could someone so beautiful go through something horrible like that? She doesn't deserve it at all.

-later that day-

I talked to Camila on the phone to let her know that I was going to be going back to LA today. She was so excited because she knew Ariana would be really happy about getting to see me again. The plan was that I would arrive at the airport around 5:30 pm and then Camila would pick me up at the airport and drive me to her and Ariana's place.

It is now currently 3:00 pm and I am getting on my jet and getting ready to go see my girl again.

CAMILA P.O.V

So I am supposed to pick up Justin at the airport and bring him over to mine and Ariana's apartment that we just moved into together. Me and Ariana had been hanging out all day just watching OITNB and eating. It was a pretty chill and laid back type of day. I was going to have to find a way to leave the house with out having her want to come with me. I just thought of something random because I had to hurry up. I had just gotten a text from Justin saying that he would get to the airport in about 30 minutes. I wanted to get there before he did so he wouldn't have to wait.

I got up off the couch and started talking, "Um, hey Ari, so I gotta go run some errands.. I will be back in about and hour." she spoke up after me, "Oooh I wanna go.. Don't leave me" "crap" I thought to myself. "No it's fine, I will be back in a little bit." I said and with that I grabbed my keys and my jacket and jogged to the door before she could say anything. I laughed to myself thinking about how in a few minutes she was probably mad at me for leaving like that.

I got in my car hooked up my phone to the aux cord, played my music, then I drove out of the driveway quickly before Ariana would come out.

ARIANA P.O.V

Camila told me she was going to run some errands and I wanted to go with her but she didn't let me. She was acting kind of weird. "I wonder what she is really going to do because she just left so quick." I thought to myself. "Whatever, guess she's not going to find out if Pornstache is getting fired or not." I said to myself while laughing.

JUSTIN P.O.V

I texted Camila to let her know that I just arrived and she said she was waiting for me by the baggage claiming area. I got off of my jet and immediately went to the baggage claiming place. I saw Camila and she walked over to me and greeted me as I pulled her in for a hug. "Justin oh my gosh Ariana is going to be so happy to see you!!" she said excitedly. "Man, I can't even wait to see my baby girl." I replied. "Well then, let's get going. I told her I was going to run some errands and she wanted to come but I said no and walked out really fast." she laughed. "She is probably mad but she won't be when she sees her boyfriend!" she finished saying as I laughed.

We put my suitcases in the back of the car and then we got in. Camila was playing her music and we just sang along and laughed at each others dance moves. I decided to text Ariana on the way to her place.

To Babygirl 💞:

hey babygirl, how are you?

She almost immediately texted back.

From Babygirl 💞💍:

hey babe, I'm doing fine but I'm kind of upset cause Mila went to go run some errands and didn't let me come 😪 She went so fast tho. She was also acting weird and she won't answer my texts.

I red the text to Camila and we both laughed.

To Babygirl 💞💍:

Oh dang I wonder what she's doing I hope she's fine since she's hasn't answered your texts.

I sent her another message.

To Babygirl 💞💍:

I miss you so much baby.

From Babygirl 💞💍:

Aw I miss you too baby. I really want to see you again.

To Babygirl 💞💍:

I want to see you again really soon I miss you so so much.

To Babygirl 💞💍:

I gotta go babygirl I have a meeting with Scoot. I love you babe. 😘

From Babygirl 💞💍:

I love you too babe. xx

-30 minutes later-

(still Justin's p.o.v)

We arrived at the apartments. They are really nice. "Hey so I think I should like open up the door and then be like "Ariana come help me with the groceries!" and you hide behind the corner and when she comes out you pop up?" Camila said. "Sounds like a plan." I smiled.

ARIANA P.O.V

I heard the door open and then I heard Camila yell out. "Ariana come help with the groceries!" I walked to the door and I saw Camila standing there. "Where are they groceries?" I asked. "Ohh... they're in the car?" she said but it came out more like a question. I gave her a confused look then said, "okayyy..." "you gonna make me get them all?" I laughed. "No aha let's go" Camila said. We both walked put the door but Camila walked behind me. I turned around the corner and then a person went "AHHHH!!" and then I yelled out, " AHH OH SHIT! OH MY GOD!" I bumped into a hard and familiar chest. I looked up and saw Justin. "OHH MY GOD BABY YOU SCARED ME! OH WAIT WHAT THE HELL HOW ARE YOU HERE? I THOUGHT YOU WERE IN ARIZONA?" I threw a whole bunch of questions as I pulled him into a huge hug. I heard Camila laugh and say "awww" in the background. "No babygirl, I'm here aha" Justin said while he hugged me so tight.

JUSTIN P.O.V

Oh my baby looked so cute when I sacred her. She jumped up so high as she bumped into my chest and I just laughed. By the looks of it i think she was shook to see that I was standing in front of her. She pulled me into a huge hug as she bombarded me with questions like "OH WAIT WHAT THE HELL HOW ARE YOU HERE? I THOUGHT YOU WERE IN ARIZONA?" I just laughed and said, "No babygirl, I'm here aha" we started walking towards the door and then Ariana stopped and spoke "wait we forgot to get the groceries!" Camila and I just looked at each other and laughed. "There was no groceries and no errands Ari. I went to go pick up Justin at the airport." Camila said. "Aw I love you Mila!! You still scared the SHIT outta me cause you were acting weird and you left so fast and you weren't answering my texts" Ariana said in a angry voice but we all new she was joking because she then laughed and hugged Camila.

I wanted to take Ariana out on a date but I think I should leave that for tomorrow night. Camila ended up calling Fredo and told him to come over so we could all hang out.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

I thought this chapter was kinda cute.

Okay so there might be drama coming up soon so be ready for that.

Please comment and vote.

~jdbsizzle~