chapter 5

Ariana P.O.V

After the beach Camila and I went to her house. It was pretty late, maybe around 10:45 pm so I just decided to sleep over. We just watch Netflix, ate food, talked about our day at the beach. My notification sound goes off on my phone so I grab it.

From juju 😊💕: hey ari I just wanted to say that I'm really glad that I got to spend the day with you. I really enjoyed it. :)

To juju 😊💕: I had so much fun today with you. Thank you so much for everything. xx

From juju 😊💕: no problem. I was actually wondering if your free tomorrow. 😅

To juju 😊💕: yeah I don't think I have any plans like usual lol..

From juju 😊💕: well I was wondering if you wanted to go out. just you and me like a date.. if you want?

To juju 😊💕: aw juju I would love to :)

From Justin 😊💕: alright perfect I will pick you up tomorrow around 2 pm. dress casual and comfortable. I want to take you somewhere special to me. :)

To juju 😊💕: sounds good juju. see you tomorrow. 💞

~next day~

I wake up and let Camila know that I'm going to home so I can get ready for my date with Justin. "awwww you guys are going on a date?!!" she asked, "yeahhh" I blush and she notices "aww alright baby girl. have fun. love you." she says while hugging me, "love you too" I say and then I walk out the door and head home.

When I got home I took a shower and started getting ready. I want to wear something a bit flashy and something that will catch Justin's eye ;) so I changed into something cute and a bit revealing.

Outfit below

Justin P.O.V

I just called Ariana to let her know that I was going to go pick her up in about 10 minutes.

I walk to my front door and grab my keys. I look in the mirror and check myself to see if I look okay and I'm proud of what I see so I walk out the door and lock it then head over to my car.

What Justin is wearing