chapter 2

Ariana's P.O.V

"Okay so we can try going under the stage, we just need to go into one of the pits." I say and grab Mila's hand and pull her towards me. Everyone is leaving rightnl now. Since it's still crowded all we have to do is sneak past the security guard into the pit. I drag Camila by the hand as we slouch our bodies and try to look shorter than was already are. "Fück Ariana he is going to see us." Camila says in a nervous tone. "Shut the hell up Camz we gotta think positive!"

We snuck into the pit so that's great now we need to find someway to go backstage. We looked around and saw a little door. I opened it and it lead to the underground which was what was under the stage.

We found our way out and walked into what seemed to be backstage. We were just walking around being careful not to get caught. Then all of a sudden I see someone walk around the corner. "Shït!" "fück!" Camila and I whisper yelled at the same time. It was a security guard. I was scared shïtless and I am pretty sure that Camila was too. I saw a door close by and the only thing I thought was "go inside now!" I grabbed Milan's hand and pulled her in the room was dark. We got scared and turned on the flashlight of our phones and held hands.

I heard foot steps coming close. "Oh no they see the light!" I thought to myself. I immediately turned off the light and so did Camila. I heard loud banging on the door. "We are so dead!" Camila whisper yelled at me. "Open the door now I know your in there!" I heard an angry voice yell out. "No, no, no this cannot be happening! My dream is ruined. I am not going to meet him." I started crying Camila comforted me. We opened the door and saw a very tall and strong looking man standing right in front of us with an angry face. " I am so sorry! This is all my fault! Please don't send us to-" he cut me off, "shut your mouth now!!" he yelled. "Excuse me sir please do not yell at my best friend like that." Camila said sounding passed off. Oh God I love her. "Both of you shut the hell up!" he yelled super loud causing people around us to look.

He grabbed our arms and started walking us towards the back exit. He stopped walking and said, " wait here if you move I will make sure you go to jail." Camila and I had a shocked face. He just walked into a room and left us standing there.

The door opened and out walked the security guard and behind him, there he was standing. The love of my life Justin Bieber. What is he going to think of me.

I am going to die.

😱😱😱😱😱

jdbsizzle
💜✨

Is This Real Life?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें