chapter 4 part 2

Justin P.O.V

After about 45 minutes of sitting and laying together, Ariana and I decide that we should make a campfire. We gathered some sticks and started building it up. Camila and Alfredo joined us as they also helped look for sticks.

We started the fire and we sat around it. We just talked and laughed back and forth. About 15 minutes later I got up and said, " I will be right back." They all nodded. Like 2 minutes later I came back with my acoustic guitar.

Ariana P.O.V

I saw Justin go back to his car then he came back with his guitar. He sat down next to me and my eyes glowed up. I got so excited. He was going to sing!! He started strumming the chords to " Sorry " I immediately recognized the chords. He started singing. His voice sounded so beautiful and so angelic.

You gotta go and get angry at all of my honesty
You know I try but I don't do too well with apologies

I started singing along but quietly so that only I could hear myself. I love singing and Camila tells me that I am really good but I don't want Justin to hear me.

I hope I don't run out of time, could someone call a referee?
Cause I just need one more shot at forgiveness
I know you know that I made those mistakes maybe once or twice
By once or twice I mean maybe a couple a hundred times

By now, Mila had also started to sing and I heard her. She says she doesn't sing good but she is full of talent.

So let me, oh let me redeem, oh redeem, oh myself tonight
Cause I just need one more shot at second chances

I started singing the next part. He kept playing the chords but he stopped singing. He looked at me and smiled really big. I felt my cheeks go red. I didn't want him to hear me so I stopped and laughed a little. He stopped playing. "Ari you sound really good, sing with me?" I looked down. "Please?" he looked at me with his puppy face. God no one can ever reject him when he makes that face. "Okay" I say. He smiled and started playing the guitar again.

Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?

We sang together in perfect harmony. Camila joined in on the last part. We sounded so good. Alfredo was filming it all.

I'm sorry, yeah
Sorry, yeah
Sorry
Yeah I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?

We all stopped singing and laughed. "Damn, y'all sound so good together" Alfredo said. Justin agreed with him.

That was probably one of the best things that has ever happened to me. I got to sing with my idol.

Justin P.O.V

"Let's play truth or dare?" I ask. "I'm in." Camila said. Then Alfredo said, "Let's do it" and then Ariana said, "Fück it, let's do it." We all laughed.

So we got a bottle and I spun it first. It landed on Camila. "Alright, Camz. Truth or dare?" "Um, dare." she says. "Okay, I dare you to sit in Fredo's lap for the rest of the game." I said. She laughed and got up then made herself comfortable in his lap.

Camila's turn to spin. It landed on Ariana. "Ariii, truth or dare?" she asked. "I pick... tr-.. dare" she said and giggled. "Okay um, I dare you to lick Justin's abs." Camila said. I smirked and chuckled a bit. She laughed nervously. "Are you okay with that Jay?" she laughed again. "Yeah hahah" I said. She lifted up my shirt then dragged her tounge against my stomach. She laughed once again then put my shirt down and sat back down. Now it was her turn to spin the bottle. She spun it and it landed on Fredo.

Ariana P.O.V

Before I could say anything Fredo was like "dare!" then he laughed. Which made us all laugh too. "Well okay, I dare you too..." I thought of something for a little bit, "I dare you to kiss Mila." I know she likes him and I can tell he likes her. She looks down. I know she hates me run but she will love me after. He looks at her then pulls her in for a kiss which quickly turned into a make out sesh.

Justin and I felt awkward so we walked away as we laughed. I brought the blanket with me since it was kind of cold. We sat in the sand and I opened up the blanket so that I could share it with Justin. I out my head in his shoulder and he put his head on my head. "Can I sing a song that I wrote nit so long ago?" I asked shyly. "You write songs?" he asked in a surprised way. "Yeah I really enjoy doing that and singing as well." he smiled and said, "of course you can sing baby girl." Aww my stomach just did like 100 cartwheels. "That was so cute" I thought to myself. "Okay, this is called Moonlight." I smiled.

I finished singing and he looked at me and said, "you are so amazing and talented and beautiful. I really like that about you." "Thank you so much Justin." I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine as I thanked him. I hugged him then pulled back. He looked me in the eyes again and then at my lips then into my eyes and we both started leaning in.

Sparks were flying everywhere as our lips connected. This felt so right. It might be to soon but I just know it. I'm in love with him.

Justin P.O.V

I have never felt what I felt with Ariana in that kiss with anyone else. Our lips locked perfectly as if they are meant for each other. I swear I am in love with her and I barely met her. I don't want to tell her thought because what if she doesn't feel the same way or she might think that its too soon. We aren't even dating... Yet.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

They kissed 😩💙

The end of this chapter is so cute tbh.

I really liked chapter 4 (part 1 & 2).

~jdbsizzle~